SA Cruise - July 2008

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

SA Cruise - July 2008

Post by Sparhawk »

Since no-one turned up on Sunday (shakes head in disappointment) Ill leave it up to you guys to tell me which weekend in July suits.

5th 6th
12th 13th (Sat 12th not good for me)
19th 20th
26th 27th

but it the mean time, if anyone just wants to meet up for lunch or something, dont be afraid to suggest it. I really want to get SA back up and active... in the words of Mr Hewitt... "C'MON !!!!!!"

I have a plan for a meet later in the year when the weather is better, but really need to build up numbers again, since we seem to have dropped right off lately... even the regulars arent regular :cry:
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
Mel_star_1
Grease Monkey

Post by Mel_star_1 »

Hey how are ya. Sorry i couldn't make it on the last cruise but as i said in my msg the weather was pretty terrible.

I would prefer if every now and then instead of having such a long cruise which takes up the whole day, maybe we could have just a small 2 hour poser cruise or something. like drive down the bay or town or something like that even. Especially with petrol prices atm, going on such a long drive costs a little bit once you buy lunch etc. Although i do enjoy our days out together just sometimes i'd prefer a small cruise so i could still do stuff afterwards. Maybe even a night cruise around town would be pretty good to. But i guess its up to what everyone else would prefer to. But thought i'd just add some input :D Hope to see yous all soon, take care.
[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/mel_star_1/melstar2ip8.jpg[/img]
Sparhawk
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Sparhawk »

Hey Mel. The weather turned out ok. Went for a drive by myself in the hills, and the roads were dry, and i didnt get any rain lol, but nvm.

Im happy to do a short cruise, or like I said just a meet up somewhere for lunch. I agree with the petrol price issue, but I still want to catch up with everyone occasionally.

Keep the feedback coming 8)
[color=blue]Death is life's way of telling you - you're fired.[/color]
Oh Bugger, my sig block pic has dropped off the host ;(
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

hi all

been heaps busy with work, weekends is when i get flat out.
id love to catch up with every one soon kes is in melb for a friends wedding when she gets back il c when we r free.
yeh missing a good cruise.

hey has anyone heard from travis he seems to have disappeared i havnt spoken to him in ages.
Topic written by a Sexy Wog Yeah Baby!
glamorous
Grease Monkey

Post by glamorous »

Hey guys!! We r currently having problems with the fto site, it is our computer though, everytime we type in the adress to www.ftoaustralia.com it stops us and says there is a virus and doesn't let us go into the website. Wierd so atm I am using my phone.. Thank god for mobile internet. Anyways sms us n keep us informed whilst we try n get the comp working. Wierd thing is all other websites r fine its just ftoaustralia.