Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

RallyMad
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by RallyMad »

yeah pissed I missed it to.

Was coming but was crok.

Sounds like most had fun even with polive intervention hey ;)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

are you talking about last night or the show and shine comp?

Cause if you were talking about last night, yeah it was good sam took me for a spin in his car and OMG, its just, bullshit fast, i couldnt believe how quick it got to 200km (on the track of course). If anyone has ever wayed whether they should turbo there FTO then i highly recommend going for a drive with sam......... ITS f**ken WORTH IT :D
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

was talking about last night.....

Show and Shine? I thought this Show and DB Drag and the show and shine was the same thing?......If not I've missed more events then :oops: :(
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Haha yeah you have missed 2 in total, well that is in the last couple of weeks anyway :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...