Official HID Group Buy

FTO Club of Australia Group Buys. Want something cheap this is where to find it. The best deals for all our members

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

KJ_bob
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by KJ_bob »

Shahrez wrote:
the thing is i have a feeling the low beams are HID... i don't no how i can tell, i mean there not stock but i didn't put them in so i dont no

Anyway of telling for shore whether there HID or just xenon... other then taking them out, coz that looks like a bitch from what i can c of it
example of what an HID kit looks like. 2 ballasts, 2 covered/protected bulbs, plus wiring. standard low beam bulbs are basically 2 HB4(9006) bulbs, and wires attached to them. thats it. And no they are not a bitch to take out, they are actually very easy.
mmm... yeah i see. Have a feeling my low beams arn't goin to be HID then, by the looks of that anyways. I think i'll look into it a little more and hold off on the kit, sorry if ive added any confusion.

Cheers guys

List should now be as follows:

1. Simon HID KIT HB4 8000k
2. Yano HID KIT HB4 8000k
3. Mel_Star_1 HID KIT HB4 12000k
4. Shahrez HID kit HB4 8000K
5. xSlurpee HID KIT HB4 80000k
6. Maggsy HID KIT 8000k
7. MR2YEN - Simon HID KIT HB4 8000k
8. Valandis91 HID KIT HB4 8000K
9. APZ-312 HID KIT HB4 8000K + (10000K bulbs)
10. SG - HID KIT HB4 8000k
11. Rock_it - HID Kit ??? 6000k
12. JoeJoe HID Kit HB4 6000K
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok im ending this now, so everyone the list you will be sent a pm in the next day or so with total price. Please reply back with confirmation of order and YOUR ADDRESS promptly. I will also put at the bottom of the PM a due date if i havent heard from you by then i will assume that you are no longer interested. This is so that the ppl who have paid arent dicked around.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

LOL @ dicked around. How long after we get the pm's do you need payment?? Originally payment was due on the sunday. Net banking takes a while to go through properly and I have to work friday. Can you let us know your bank details and sh*t and i'll put the money in your account tomorrow if that's alright?????

p.s. is it alright if i pick these up or just grab them from you at the next cruise?? You still need to borrow an alternater??
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok i have placed order will pm shortly with prices....hold tight :lol: .

@ Yano, yes mate you can pick up or ill give to at next cruise. As for payment let me get final costs before you put money in my account, i dont wanna be giving refunds i already got enough on my plate. :lol:

Ps i have also brought some spares so if you have missed out you will be able to get in on that.....please no more emails i think we have brought his entire stock :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Yeh mate no worries
Taeivon_Rep
Grease Monkey

Post by Taeivon_Rep »

damn just missed out on this 1, gotta keep a better eye on gb forums :P
If there is any left over i'll buy a set :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Taeivon_Rep wrote:damn just missed out on this 1, gotta keep a better eye on gb forums :P
If there is any left over i'll buy a set :D
There will be a spare set or too
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok guys im sorting out prices now. I should be pming you tonight hopefully lol

Rock it whats with your order????
11. Rock_it - HID Kit ??? 6000k
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

my 80000k's will blind the living shiets outta people :lol:
and if cops try and give me a defect they'll be hit with a flashbang :twisted:

if possible, can ya buy extra set of 10000k bulbs as im pretty sure i want the blue-ness to blind the *~delightful!~* integra gsi full riced up with decals and 5" muffler tip and black paint hoods around teh cabramatta area haha
MR2YEN
Grease Monkey

Post by MR2YEN »

Havent seen that many around cabra, especially with black hoods. Black hoods are found on all the s14/15s around cabra.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Ok everyone should have there PM.s by now please reply in this thread if you havent.
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

I8A4RE wrote: Dont mean to rob your thread but i can get them for $85 + postage.

Any particular reason the price increased by $24 bucks?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah he has put up his prices to $95 since i brought mine a few months ago plus $14 postage. If anyone doesnt like the prices then dont get them.

I AM NOT MAKING A PROFIT OF THIS and it has been very time consuming organising what everyone wants, so as i said if you dont want them then fine, dont buy them.

If anyone wants a breakdown of the cost i am more than happy to provide just PM me but considering the are still EXTREMELY cheap for the quality of this product
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Yeh it's still cheap for hid's. I'll be picking mine up though, so I take it I won't have to pay for postage.....?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yano28 wrote:Yeh it's still cheap for hid's. I'll be picking mine up though, so I take it I won't have to pay for postage.....?
No cause they gotta get sent to me
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

ahhh i see. Alrighty then. Cheers
Mel_star_1
Grease Monkey

Post by Mel_star_1 »

***PAID***
Ref: Melstar1 HID

[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/mel_star_1/melstar2ip8.jpg[/img]
jakey106
Mechanic

Post by jakey106 »

f**k ive missed this group buy. will there be anouther one
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Probably not, however if you can get money into my account by tuesday i can add you to the list depending on what bulbs you want.

1. Simon HID KIT HB3 8000k
2. Yano HID KIT HB4 8000k
3. Mel_Star_1 HID KIT HB4 Purple PAID
4. Shahrez HID kit HB4 8000K PAID
5. xSlurpee HID KIT HB4 80000k
6. Maggsy HID KIT 8000k
7. MR2YEN HID KIT HB4 8000k
8. Valandis91 HID KIT HB4 8000K
9. APZ-312 HID KIT HB4 8000K + (10000K bulbs)
10. SG - HID KIT HB4 8000k
11. Rock_it - HID Kit HB4 6000k
12. JoeJoe HID Kit HB4 6000K
13. nvr2low HID Kit 8000k
14. Teavon_Rep HID Kit 8000k
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

can u buy 1000k kits or do u just buy the bulbs for them and change it