Nosman's new Monster

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

nosman
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Nosman's new Monster

Post by nosman »

Hey guys after a lot of research and calls and stress I have finally bought my Lancer Evo 7 RS.
Unlike most evo 7's on the road, which are GSR's. My special machine is the RS version which is basically the Rally Prepped one right out of the factory. Usually these cannot be normal road registered due to none safety options like airbags and stuff that need ADR approving. But luckily the previous owner put in a lot of hard work to get this baby road registered and tuned right. Here are some mods that are done to it.

* Greddy Emanage Piggy back computer
* TurboXS Intercooler pipes, TurboXS 3" Turbo back exhaust system
* Ralliart Spark Plug leads
* HKS Super Iridium Spark Plugs
* G4 Custom built Coil Overs
* Siemens HID Kit 10,000k
* Project Mu Pads
* DBA 5000 Two Piece Rotors up front & Project Mu Rotors Back Both Slotted.
* Walbro 500HP fuel pump
* 17" JDM style wheels wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza RE-001 Adrenlins.
* Brembo brakes as standard
* No Active Yaw Control (only GSR's)
* 1.5way Rear LSD (for RS's only) loves to slide :lol:
* Evo 7 RS Titanium wheel turbo (faster spool)
* No Power Mirrors, Only windows (true rally car) :lol:

Thats just some of the stuff, it has been tuned by Croydon Motorsports and it is pulling 207 killer wasps 8) at all 4's. My aim is 300kw in the near future.
Oh and it is basically the only registered RS on the street hehe :D (that the previous owner and I know of) GREAT SUCCESS!!!!!! 8)
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Nice man.. looks really clean, one thing I like about Evos' is that they have a subtle look, if you didn't know what an evo was you wouldn't be sure if it was a sports car, yet it still holds such crazy performance it's nuts, most other cars don't even come close in handling/power. Nice buy :)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
da_msta_chizz
Grease Monkey

Post by da_msta_chizz »

My God that looks good..

Need MORE power?
what happened to the tame 150kw~ FTO's man!

haha, anyway, nice looking Evo (is it still an Evo?), looks nice..until you hear the 200kw at all wheels :twisted:

Kind of ironic how it's a ''rally'' car, yet it's running Adrenalins, which, if i remember from the Bridgestone conference last year, are designed for " Maximum grip while drifting, specifically designed to produce maximum grip at higher temperatures while still allowing respectable drifting angles without 'digging in' " :D
Last time i checked, they're not designed for high speed loose gravels roads :P
[EDIT]
BTW, how you liking those Adrenalins?
got enough Grip for ya :P

All it needs now is some nice 18'' Volks, a bit wider ;)
May i be lame and recommend the BEST LOOKING RIMS ON EARTH?
http://www.z1auto.com/images/te37timeattack.jpg
http://www.jtuned.com/media/gallery%2FM ... G-0277.jpg
http://randdmotorsports.com/photos/te37.jpg
;)
[img]http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m389/damstachizz/sunkills.jpg[/img]
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

That car is a real good buy. That was on my evo list too. Real nice clean car with tasteful mods.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
eThix
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eThix »

now the question is how much :P
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

Very nice ride...good job ;)
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
nosman
Grease Monkey

Post by nosman »

BTW, how you liking those Adrenalins?
Yeah they are really good when they warm up, but again if i boost it around a corner in 2nd and then into 3rd it gets side ways lol. Its meant to rain tonight 8O hehehe.
Need MORE power?
what happened to the tame 150kw~ FTO's man!
Well I saw Sam's turbo fto when it was getting built and had a ride in it when it was finished, that was the first MIVEC build too. That made me want to turbo my FTO aswell but then i thought, why spend so much on turboing a car that wasnt meant to be turboed??? SO thats when the evo stuck in my mind and also the handling had me blown away. Power Delivery is so good with the titanium turbo charger from factory too. Not only that but the 4g63 is pretty bullet proof out of factory and easy power from just minor mods. Oh and the bonus of 4 doors, maybe a family car for the future lol??? here comes the baby RECARO seat :lol:

now the question is how much
Well more then a fto thats for sure, lets just say over 32k now. Im so broke lol, it chews 98 octane like a pregnant woman peeing all the time.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Hehehehe ... :lol:

Hey, we will have to have a line up .... :twisted:

I can't see your pics, cause my work proxy bans em ... Grrr.... But will be sure to have a look over the next couple of days.... Congrats on the purchase though ...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

take me for a ride :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr_f700
Grease Monkey

Post by mr_f700 »

good 2 c u finally got it lucas im gonna have to head up your way one day 1 day when my new car is finished :D :D
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

Hot car champ!

Looks good.

You done a really good buy. ;)
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]