EOI: DIY Service Day

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

yano
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by yano »

FtoSam wrote:Lol... i ended up getting a guy at work to do everything for $50... lol
^^ Not everybody has good contacts to get it done that cheap though. I've already changed all the plugs and replaced the leads with magnecors but yeah i'm keen for a diy anyways if others are interested. I still need to get that split boot fixed up too :? but I'd be willing to help others as well.

So maybe post your names up if you want this to happen so we can get some numbers and hopefully we can get this sorted?? Jamie's offered his place and correct me if i'm wrong but Simon's offered as well (despite the slope)????

- Yano
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Well i dont really have much to do on my car but i am more than happy to offer my services. Where does jamie live and does he have proper tools?
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Not too sure so Jamie's gonna have to answer that one..
zaskar98
Apprentice

Post by zaskar98 »

Still keen, reasonable set of tools, but no driveway space with 3 cars & a boat. Need to do valve clearances and check/change g/box oil and just absorb the knowledge :)
Simon

Yano
- zaskar98 (Simon II)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

Sorry guys for the late reply. I live in Redcliffe/Rothwell area. More than happy to have the DIY day at mine. Have a few tools but some axle stands and proper jacks would be good if someone could bring those along.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

i have one set of axle stands and a half decent jack
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

Sounds good. I will grab a set of ramps so we can at least work on two cars at time.

How many people are interested in this?

This weekend is out for me as I am going on holidays for a week on wed. How is next weekend for those interested?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

nah the next 2 weekends are out for me but after that i should be sweet
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

I was thinking might be easier to just set a date and see how much interest is generated.

Say saturday the 6th. Add yourself to the list if you can make it.

-Jamie
zaskar98
Apprentice

Post by zaskar98 »

I work alternate weekends, this was my weekend off, so working next, off one after etc etc
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

I work on saturday's but on the sunday i'm available. I've got a set of axle stands as well, plus an average hyrdaulic jack
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

@ yano28 If you could bring those that would be great.

Sundays are fine for me(except this one, on holidays).

What dates are people available?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Sorry guys im out for the next 3 weekends Sunday September 14th is great for me