11%
sat the 22nd November
50%

Total votes: 18

koolio1234
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by koolio1234 »

So you guys kept working to the night huh... :lol: ....No more ANGEL EYES ever! Day turned out good, BIG thanks goes to Kaz for letting us destroy her house and her front lawn as well....oil stains and ditches everywhere. Aza and Ben were working full steam ahead, those guys didn't stop except Ben often forget where he left his last drink all the time due to the sheer volume of alcohol he consumed. :lol:
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

rock_it wrote:
Oliver89 wrote:Great day yesterday had a good time & it was a great GATHERING , good to see some new heads and i was impressed to see my sweetheart JONOWONG! there =] hahaha :P :lol:

HOW'S IT GOING JONOWONG!!!!! lol ? :P you funny fk... :lol:

Anyways wow you guys stayed till late i had a feeling putting those angel does not interest me 1 bit , its a lot of work & not easy! :roll:

BUT overall fantastic day was great weather was great , im burnt on my face and peeling & yee thats alll.... haha

We should do this more oftern i really enjoyed it =] worht while to be honest but i should add another thing...

We should arrange another MASSIVE CRUISE! like he wisemens fery 1....

I'll let you guys be tc... :D
You made it home OK :?: Was not sure, cause you really should have let the air filter dry a bit, after you washed it ... So I hopes you did not suck a lot of water into the engine... 8O
Made it home just fine thanks didnt stop driving the car at all that night and is running running a lot better than what it was ahaha ;)

But thanks i was kinds shitting it as well dw :D :P
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
Oliver89
Oldtimer

Post by Oliver89 »

jonowong wrote:hows it going olly?

im sunburnt and ive got a massive headache :cry:
Good mate! lol :D ;)

I know my face is like a cherry im sunburnt a lot.
Proud Owner Of a White ( Version R ) Aero Series 1998 Mitsubishi FTO 24v 2L Mivec Engine. Fresh Import.
[img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2568/fbsig.jpg[/img]
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

hahahaha I was brown the next day :P got home had a hot shower and said goodbye to the red :lol:
spent all sunday up on the roof putting up christmas lights :twisted: still have a sh*t load to go up :?
and I 2nd the NO ANGEL LIGHTS at DIY days from now on :lol: they just take to long to do.
Taeivon_Rep
Grease Monkey

Post by Taeivon_Rep »

xSlurpee wrote:oh nahhh man i cracked one of mine LOL soo i did the 2 larger ones but havent hooked them up to a power source ... yet

wait till you see the epic pictures to come ...
CONGRATS!! U ended up being our angel eyes test dummy... Mine are still stuck in place and just got home to coffs harbour. we are hooking them up in the morning so pics will follow! :P
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Taeivon_Rep wrote:
xSlurpee wrote:oh nahhh man i cracked one of mine LOL soo i did the 2 larger ones but havent hooked them up to a power source ... yet

wait till you see the epic pictures to come ...
CONGRATS!! you ended up being our angel eyes test dummy... Mine are still stuck in place and just got home to coffs harbourt. we are hooking them up in the morning so pics will follow! :P
wiring would be the easiest thing right after all that effort made to get them in. good luck...
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
MizzFTO
Apprentice

heyy guyzz

Post by MizzFTO »

Hey guyz! just wanna say it was veryy good to meet u all on the diy day! youz are all nice n funny peepz lol...if uz ever wanna go cruisin or hangout anytime hollaa at me!

xoxoxo QUEEN B