Help, new body kti, or used?

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Tippin
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Tippin »

so what happened? did u send the kit back?
Tingfeng_R
Apprentice

Post by Tingfeng_R »

I8A4RE wrote:seriously if you want body kits contact dmd or i can do it for you. There sh*t is of excellent quality
how much should i cost if i purchase whole VS body kit (include spoiler wing and install fee?)
Tingfeng_R
Apprentice

Post by Tingfeng_R »

tippin9 wrote:so what happened? did you send the kit back?
dealer did, he said he will change good quality kit for me.

i didnt know where he purchased those kit from. i ask him by email, but he didnt reply.
reuben_davison

Post by reuben_davison »

ICEFTO wrote:i sure can bro just head to this website www.dmdtheimage.com they have really good kits etc there and they are really nice to. they will help you with whateava you need just call em im canberra and they helped me out heaps. i recomend em
YES dmd are the best, i got a customised bozz speed front bar, i wanted the big open front without the middle bar, no hastle they just agreed to everything, made it when i ordered, sent it, perfect condition, brand new, not to expensive, fitted and painted perfectly :D just put some mesh in the front and it was set to go. I recomend them.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I just posted this in your other thread:

Ok - Not meaning to de-fame these guys but I very desperately want a weber sports kit for a 350z which I'm buying in December, and the only place that replicated them were these guys in Villawood. I honestly didn't want to go there after my past experience, and did a bit of research to find out if many other people had experiences with them.

Well, I found quite a few:

Here's a couple..

Take a look at this, guy has pics of his kit on the car. Unbelievable.
http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/sho ... .php?t=117

Also look at this, read what he wrote and scroll halfway down the page to see the front bar attached with CABLE TIES.

http://www.ozmazdaclub.com/forum/3-323- ... awood.html

I'm not telling anybody not to go here and defaming them, just saying this is the information I found on the net which is readily available to anybody, just sharing. Upto you if any of you want to go here.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Btw, I have a question in relation to buying items from Japan.

I was looking at kits (preparing well in advance) for my next car. The one that I wanted is $3500ish from Japan not including shipping. Would it be safe to assume that this kit would fit on without problems, or is there still a chance that it'll be out of shape?

I know when you make things out of fiberglass there's a need for some modification at times but does this apply to the original ones?

Hoping somebody out there can answer this for me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

sublime19 wrote:Btw, I have a question in relation to buying items from Japan.

I was looking at kits (preparing well in advance) for my next car. The one that I wanted is $3500ish from Japan not including shipping. Would it be safe to assume that this kit would fit on without problems, or is there still a chance that it'll be out of shape?

I know when you make things out of fiberglass there's a need for some modification at times but does this apply to the original ones?

Hoping somebody out there can answer this for me.
I have quite the few mates who have bought panels from japan. and the quality is outright awesome. Take into mind these were REAL vielside and HKS body parts. There were no little waves or ripples in the bar after paint, and fitment came down to the mm between the front bar and fron fender and lights.. I can not guarantee the place your buying from is a good place but genuine brand parts are of great quality in japan :D
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Cool thanks man ;)

Still a few dilemmas, ah well I still have 8 months to not worry about it lol.