Nooob FTO GPvR owner from NSW

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

xSlurpee
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by xSlurpee »

and a whole year plus later i didnt even get a welcome to the club

what a year owning the fto... ill make a new newbie thread when im on my fulls and buy another fto and turbo it xdd
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

zuihoujueding wrote: coilovers are much ex and even with their softest setting are still stiffer than springs. so unless you want to go to the track and play with all the adjustments, go for new springs.
when i get my next car, even if i dont take it on the track i want coilies just for the wank factor of having them :roll: :lol: and getting to play with the adjustments when im b.ored
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

jay6 wrote:
zuihoujueding wrote: coilovers are much ex and even with their softest setting are still stiffer than springs. so unless you want to go to the track and play with all the adjustments, go for new springs.
when i get my next car, even if i dont take it on the track i want coilies just for the wank factor of having them :roll: :lol: and getting to play with the adjustments when im b.ored
Don't forget to take pics of your car in a ditch after all those "adjustments" you gunna make :supergay:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

FTEvolution wrote:
jay6 wrote:
Don't forget to take pics of your car in a ditch after all those "adjustments" you gunna make :supergay:
:lol:

I've got coilovers becuase the previous owner wanted to use it on track days. I dont like it for everyday driving but give me a corner and I'll go around it very happily :D
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

I was taking exception to his "wank factor" comment. I love my coilovers, even though they are far too hard
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT