[NSW] BUYING FTO GPX

Need something, Put it in here.
Private Sales Only

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTObuyer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

[NSW] BUYING FTO GPX

Post by FTObuyer »

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET FTO GPX AROUND OR BELOW $8000? IS ANYONE IN THE FORUM SELLING THEIRS?[/list]
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Yes it is, but it will either have a lot of kms on it or be in rather shabby condition. Have a look in the cars for sale section, I think there is a red one with high kms (but good condition) in there
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    khunjeng
    Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php ... ic&t=15755

in Vic buy below your price in good condition. Be quick cos I know he is wanting his new 350z shortly.
    rock_it
    Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

That thing looks cleaner then my ride, and I have done less then half the k's ... :lol:

I don't really care about high k's ... With how clocks get wound back, speedo's get swaped over, it is hard to say the cars on any car are genuine nowadays... But cars are bult to be dirven ... I am up to about 120k's now, drive her daily and she does not miss a beat ...
    FTObuyer

Post by FTObuyer »

i put deposit on two fto already and both has major issue like oil leakage or unstable rpm which dispoint me a lot.. :(

its so hard to find a fto with genuine condition this days, is any one selling theirs or knw where to get one? i live in sydney btw..
    pete_gpx
    Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

For $5000 (including all work done, parts and registration with CTP), I picked up a GPX that now has an engine that's done 147 000Ks and has a heap of new or reconditioned parts. Has a couple of minor problems at the moment, but I expect to only spend a few more hundred on it to see it running perfectly.