If he spins out a focus, then God only knows what he will do in an XR6 8O
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

flip it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nub p platers :lol: :lol: :lol:

.... :lol: :lol:

EDIT

OH WAIT I WAS IN THE F**** CAR! .... your friend matt trying to be cool and handbrake a corner at 70kms WHILST BREAKING THROUGH THE TURN!

godbless it was aza behind us ... if it was someone else whos not keep a far distance away .... could've turned ugly :cry:
:lol:
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

sh*t u boiz are fkn hoons! :lol:
Lawso
Penis Fingers

Post by Lawso »

i mean, hopefully i will have an xr6 ute, matts mum already has an xr6 sedan...uhhh...thats all i'm saying about that. I hope that I have MY xr6 ute by the time that ihe april bonfire comes round, have something to chuck a lot of burny things into to make it bigger :D :twisted:
Lawso
Penis Fingers

Post by Lawso »

xSlurpee wrote:flip it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[be]EDIT[/be]

OH WAIT I WAS IN THE F**** CAR! .... your friend matt trying to be cool and handbrake a corner at 70kms WHILST BREAKING THROUGH THE TURN!

godbless it was aza behind us ... if it was someone else whos not keep a far distance away .... could've turned ugly :cry:
i'm sorry slurpee, just like that maccas had better be bloody sorry for not having any slurpees or drinks for that matter, thats was a piss poor effort.

Yeh, matt is never getting back into the drivers seat of my car, and the only reason i was driving his car was coz i knew where the petrol station was, do you know how hard my stomach dropped when i heard skidmarks and saw my sideways ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD?!?!??!?! i swear i though that i had shat it out, never to return, but i had maccas today, so its still in my body somewhere... how do you spin out a shitbox in the first place? god damn, his skills of fail were really high last night...

i came up with this last night while deliriously tired, i thought it was hilarious, probably isn't though

you'll bee a n00b P plater one day Charlie, just promise us all you'll never do a handbrake turn at 70 down a road you've never seen or knew existed before? i don't think any of us wants to lose our no.1 forum whore, apart from say bennoz who sais last night of how much time he has wasted bringing up his bloody 9000+ or whatever posts, that guy should get a life :lol:

love you bennoz!!!! <3<3 :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you again aaron for a terrific night, and words of wisdom. :D

Not leaving a manual in neutral down a hill :D Not safe, i know, BUT I HAD A REASON!!!! The car could have turned off, and then bye bye power steering, and then a lot more of the pushy wushy the cary wary up the hilly willy yes :roll:

:lol: i said willy
Last edited by Lawso on Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

lawsochap wrote:
xSlurpee wrote:flip it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[be]EDIT[/be]

i'm sorry slurpee, just like that maccas had better be bloody forry for not having any slurpees or drinks for that matter, thats was a piss poor effort.

Yeh, matt is never getting back into the drivers seat of my car, and the only reason i was driving his car was coz i knew where the petrol station was, do you know how hard my stomach dropped when i heard skidmarks and saw my sideways ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD?!?!??!?! i swear i though that i had shat it out, never to return, but i had maccas today, so its still in my body somewhere...

you'll bee a n00b P plater one day, just promise us all you'll never do a handbrake turn at 70 down a road you've never seen or knew existed before? i don't think any of us wants to lose our no.1 forum whore, apart from say bennoz who sais last night of how much time he has wasted bringing up his bloody 9000+ or whatever posts, that guy should get a life :lol:

love you bennoz!!!! <3<3 :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you again aaron for a terrific night, and words of wisdom. :D

Not leaving a manual in neutral down a hill :D Not safe, i know, BUT I HAD A REASON!!!! The car could have turned off, and then bye bye power steering, and then a lot more of the pushy wushy the cary wary up the hilly willy yes :roll:

:lol: i said willy
yeah i deffinately wont, 70kms? cmon thats just piss easy .... need more speed to boost my adrenalin :D
perhaps 150kmh :lol:

[/end]sarcasm
Lawso
Penis Fingers

Post by Lawso »

xSlurpee wrote:yeah i deffinately wont, 70kms? cmon thats just piss easy .... need more speed to boost my adrenalin
perhaps 150kmh
*SLAP* BAD CHARLIE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!
[/end]sarcasm
oopss.... *slaps self*
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

OK at this point I will say tht ths club dos not condone this type of driving so the covisation about this will stop as of now!
yes the even happened and a lesson had been lernt from this, just think how lucky you are to be hear and to be able to joke about it now.
any way I am now done being the old man having my say about it :lol:
Lawso
Penis Fingers

Post by Lawso »

sorry aza, completely agree though.
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

:lol: :lol: Im gonna do a 'sublime' and say : NOOBS :lol:
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]