Xmas drive and dinner

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Lawso
Penis Fingers
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Lawso »

there has to be more than 9 members in nsw...this is kinda ridiculous.

i recon PM random nsw memebers :D

1. rock_it + 1
2. Ben
3. Kaz
4. bushido
5. xslurpee (going with lawso...no, its not a *~delightful!~* date)
6. lawsochap, +2
7. beast + 1
8. Aza
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

borntospeed wrote:sigh... i've gotta pull out on the dinner, i have to go to tenterfield for a client meeting and i wont be back til really late on sat, so sorry about it... was really looking forward to the dinner... boo...
ok not a problem :(
now we are down to 12 ppl
we need 3 more ppl so come on you nsw ppl get in on this :D
Lawso
Penis Fingers

Post by Lawso »

should i innitiate my plan just to get numbers up? randomly PM all nsw members? :P
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

lol benny nice use of the public message.

im gonna call in work and say someone robbed my house and i cant come to work :lol:
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

damnit where is the nsw support! :evil:

Man aza i feel bad for you mate... Thats allot off cash you'll be using.... Why not post in the gibberish section for more views?
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

sorry, got an 18th to go to saturday night

friday and saturday nights are usually no good for me ;)
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

I wanted to come but the ftos still being fixed from last weeks rear-ending accident. if im lucky i'll get it back on sat morning but highly doubt it. :?
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Lawso
Penis Fingers

Post by Lawso »

koolio1234 wrote:I wanted to come but the ftos still being fixed from last weeks rear-ending accident. if im lucky i'll get it back on sat morning but highly doubt it. :?
turn upwith another car? we need the numbers, so i'm sure you won't be discriminated agianst, and we all know why you don't have your fto
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

lawsochap wrote:
koolio1234 wrote:I wanted to come but the ftos still being fixed from last weeks rear-ending accident. if im lucky i'll get it back on sat morning but highly doubt it. :?
turn upwith another car? we need the numbers, so i'm sure you won't be discriminated agianst, and we all know why you don't have your fto
well the main issue would be getting a replacement car, as im currently borrowing my old mans daily driver which he would need for work. I'll see what i can do :?
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Criss
Mechanic

Post by Criss »

looks fun , but sorry i cant come for this time=[
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

i cant make it since i got work. SOrry all :cry:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

1. rock_it + 1
3. Ben
4. Kaz
5. xslurpee (going with lawso...no, its not a *~delightful!~* date)
6. lawsochap, +2
9. beast + 1
11. Aza

this is the new list :roll: and befor ppl start wondering about the numbers it shows how meany ppl are coming to the event .
So at this point there is 11ppl not to bad only 4 ppl short :lol:

I will also bring my vidio camera and laptop so I can get som footage of the drive down :twisted:
also if you have a UHF bring it with you for coms along the way.
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

very nice drive and beutiful dinner with a lot of childish action throughout the wait for our meals :lol: .... the 2 bens are too funny :P
:D

thanks aza :thumright: and nice seeing ya craig and kaz nd of course my hunny lawsochap and his mates giving me a lift
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

i take it went well then :D bummed out that i couldnt make it :x
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

It was a great night the food was yumy :D I almost licked my plates clean :lol:
to all that came out to this a big thanks for making it a great night :thumleft:

after the dinner some of us did a drive down bulli pass great drive one of the cars spun out on a turne due to rubish on the road :roll: no damage to any one or any car so its all good :lol:
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

aza013 wrote:It was a great night the food was yumy :D I almost licked my plates clean :lol:
to all that came out to this a big thanks for making it a great night :thumleft:

after the dinner some of us did a drive down bulli pass great drive one of the cars spun out on a turne due to rubish on the road :roll: no damage to any one or any car so its all good :lol:
Yeah, there was sh*t everywhere ... I had a fun drive back ... Roads were clear, and got to do some good cruisin home... back in no time ... & the Mrs preferred the trip home cause the G4's are a little hard, and the Natio is not the smoothest road ... Heheheheh ... Can anyone say kidney punch .... :lol:
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

rock_it wrote: the Mrs preferred the trip home cause the G4's are a little hard, and the Natio is not the smoothest road ... Heheheheh ... Can anyone say kidney punch .... :lol:
:lol: :lol: ^ :lol:
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Yeah, she also gets a little sick on twisty roads ... Maybe it is just the way I drive ... :lol:
Lawso
Penis Fingers

Post by Lawso »

thanks for last night aza, had so much fun. i lost matt on the drive home, i think he shat himself so much after he spun my car the f**k out...i'm still not over it. he is not EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVERLETTING HIM DRIVE MY CAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

apart from that, great night, now for the bonfire in april :D *hopes that he has his xr6 ute by that time*
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

lawsochap wrote:thanks for last night aza, had so much fun. i lost matt on the drive home, i think he shat himself so much after he spun my car the f**k out...i'm still not over it. he is not EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVERLETTING HIM DRIVE MY CAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

apart from that, great night, now for the bonfire in april :D *hopes that he has his xr6 ute by that time*
lol if he gets a ute then I will stay 500m+ away from him :lol: