DIY Day Gibberish..

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

manofwood
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by manofwood »

rock_it wrote:Me too ... Just lazy ...

I also have neons, angel eyes, and stuff ... But I need a heat gun as my lights dont fit in an oven ... Also need to adjust the beam of the lights... It is pretty hard to see at night as they are off centre ... Grrrrr ....
man up, you lazy sh*t! you got those angel eyes a year ago!
Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

manofwood wrote:
rock_it wrote:Me too ... Just lazy ...

I also have neons, angel eyes, and stuff ... But I need a heat gun as my lights dont fit in an oven ... Also need to adjust the beam of the lights... It is pretty hard to see at night as they are off centre ... Grrrrr ....
man up, you lazy sh*t! you got those angel eyes a year ago!
Heheheh ... Yeah, I know ... But they don't fit in my oven either, and aint got a heat gun... I need the expert (Kitty) to get em apart ... Hehehehe ...
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

yeah, thats who you need, forget about the person that wrecked kaz' home!
Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>
kazbah
National Secretary

Post by kazbah »

I'm pretty sure 22nd is good for me :)

manofwood.... My dogs do more damage to the house than anything you could do :lol:
Teh Ban Queen!
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

if there were no consequences i would love to challenge that!
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

manofwood wrote:yeah, thats who you need, forget about the person that wrecked kaz' home!
How could I forget you mate.... I still have to adjust my headlight beams from you ... :lol:

Everytime I drive at night, your name springs to mind ... Hehehehehe
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

and i can see your v35!! :D
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Sugar
Mechanic

Post by Sugar »

1 post would have been fine ben :P
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

Jay 6,
Depending on how deep those scratches are, i can eliminate/severely lessen them if you'd like.
they arent that deep, you can see them when in the sunlight. the only solution ive come up with is black filling wax but its only temporary
Sugar
Mechanic

Post by Sugar »

lol hes not bringing a spray booth.
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

dB wrote:lol hes not bringing a spray booth.
lol no ben, i mean just a quick wax and polish or whatever he does :P
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Lol, what bennoz said.

But why fix it ? If you've got the facelifted front bar and no fog lights (so there's an empty pod hole)... without the wheel liner...everytime your wheels are turned, one of the brake discs is receiving cool fresh air! Brake cooling ftw y0!!

On a more serious note though. When i first bought my fto, i noticed it had a large triangle shape cut out of the wheel liner. I then looked at the front bar and noticed the triangle cut hole was lined up to one of the front empty pods (mine was a 97 so had the facelift bar). I really think the previous owner in japan did this on purpose...as some kind of gimp way of cooling the brakes when he was touge'ing the snot outta the fto lol. I didn't care...i did the same lol.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

But why fix it ? If you've got the facelifted front bar and no fog lights (so there's an empty pod hole)... without the wheel liner...everytime your wheels are turned, one of the brake discs is receiving cool fresh air! Brake cooling ftw y0!!
naa its the prefacelift model. its not a major issue, well thats generally the whole car (liitle parts which arent good but dont affect driving). but if i can get it fixed and bring the fto closer to new then i'll do it.
I got that broken as well! looks exactly the same!
you should see the otherside! :lol: i think the previous owner had 19's or somthing running down ther and had to cut them out
zuihoujueding
Oldtimer

Post by zuihoujueding »

im still using stock 16` rims and it still have screeching sound went corner hard. i guess its becos mine has been lowered.
poahfto
Grease Monkey

Post by poahfto »

haha well if u do this for me im sure we can figure some way of getting u there:P
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

xSlurpee wrote:easy ... i got a templet and just gotta buy some black cardboard papers from newsagents and cut it out the same lol

*thats IF I FIND A WAY to get to this D.I.Y day lol*
I am sure someone will give ya a lift... Where do you live anyway... :?:

Even if someone is not that close, someone could always pick you up from a train station ... Where there is a will there is a way .... Heheheheheh
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

CLEAVER THINKING ... of course i can get there with many ways ... but i want to work on my FTO there and also take afew pix :?

I think i'll give lawsochap a pm too see if his able to "drive" my fto up to windsor (1hour away from where i live)

Im not scared of fines or anything but i was told the 2nd offence will be hefty

18months loss of license ... soo i have to re do my LEARNERS in 1.5years and wait a further 1 year before P's

cost of fine remain same ... 609$ and 200$
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Ouch ... I am sure there will be a generous enough member to pick up your ride... With so many people going, someone is bound to be going through your area ...
poahfto
Grease Monkey

Post by poahfto »

what area are you from slurpee?
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

lol i dont want a lift there ... im looking for someone whos able to drive my FTO and myself to the location of this diy

low chance i know, but if it comes to no other option ... ill still come there on the day .. help out abit and go home and do what i learnt to my fto :lol: