Nvr2lows 6a13 conversATION WITH BEN ABOUT HIS CONVERSION

So you want a hairdryer on your FTO? Or do you already have a hairdryer in it? This is the section for it. All other big power projects & forced induction goes here too.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

nvr2low
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by nvr2low »

yeah i know man that is why i ask so many questions guys sorry and yeah i am doing it bymyself but starting to wonder if i give up and take it to a shop
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

na man the bestway to learn is bydoing it yourself ;) dont give up mate your doing sweet :D
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

yh I really wanna do it guys but I wanna gt it done now not in 3 months time as I won't have a clue how to do some stuff and were ya get parts from
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

nvr2low wrote: yh I really wanna do it guys but I wanna gt it done now not in 3 months time as I won't have a clue how to do some stuff and were ya get parts from
Yeah, I commend you on doing this to.
I've just finished converting my magna to a turbo, and I had never done anything like it before, took me 6 months, but It's well worth it.

Keep it going, you're doing fine!
jonowong
Oldtimer

Post by jonowong »

nvr2low wrote: yh I really wanna do it guys but I wanna gt it done now not in 3 months time as I won't have a clue how to do some stuff and were ya get parts from
mate we're just giving you sh*t... finish it do it yourself... you will love the car that much more if you can do it yourself
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

jonowong wrote:
mate we're just giving you sh*t... finish it do it yourself... you will love the car that much more if you can do it yourself
+1 if you give up on this i will fly over there and slap you personally
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

haha thanks guys it is just gna be hard doing it by myself with but vipfto if u feel like coming up u can give me a hand lol
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

nvr2low wrote: haha thanks guys it is just gna be hard doing it by myself with but vipfto if you feel like coming up you can give me a hand lol
sh*t id love too but dont think she who must be obeyed would be too impressed :evil:
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

haha you got a partner like mine haha yeah I would fly ben up if I had that much money
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

nvr2low wrote: haha you got a partner like mine haha yeah I would fly ben up if I had that much money
actually she is pretty good and generaly i do what i like :) but some things she says no too :x
im waiting for the doyou love that car or thatgame more than me?
but dont think she will she the answer :lol:
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

ok clutch got here today waiting on flywheel.
motor is at the mechanics getting tested to make sure the cylinders and pistons are fine and the turbos are good. He is also looking at the turbo actuator on the front and making space on the back turbo. He is measuring the motor up and going to measure the car up to see what we have to move and see were we can make some space
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

nvr2low wrote:hey man do you know what the part number is for the 6a13 throttle sensor is or if I can use the fto 1 as mine is broken
Which one, Stepper or TPS?
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

it is the tps is it only a little black thing bolted onto the front side of the throttle body
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

hey ben I know your out their somewere buddy and ya proberly busy but can you give us your bank details and get that manifold made up quick smart as I have all this stuff laying around and my parents are getting very sus man
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

nvr2low wrote: it is the tps is it only a little black thing bolted onto the front side of the throttle body
You can use the FTO one, they are the same. Bank details PM'ed.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

hey ben was it 500 including postage man or is it more I just need the final price man and how much for the intercooler piping
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Add $20 for postage. Dont know about piping yet, we haven't made that up.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

ok 520 will be put in your bank tonyt man if I gt paid and how long will it be buddy before I gt it
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

hey ben all paid mate under nvr2low manifold
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Got it mate & paid for it. Send me an email & reply with the invoice from my mechanic. Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week.