sold

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

cHONGA
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

sold

Post by cHONGA »

hey guys thinking about selling cause i want a 4wd just seing if anyone is interested check out my pics in the galllery only thing is will prob need new shocks soon paint work is excellent very tidy always serviced looking for bout 7,500 ono.

95 gr
tip
117ks
v/s skirts
18' illusion rims
exhaust not sure what it is but sounds sexual.
recovered leathette seats
eclipse and kenwood sound system
lowered.
k/n pod

number is 0403206673 or pm me if interested.
Last edited by cHONGA on Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

This is a very nice ppl. GL with sale man
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Wow, that's pretty cheap, even though the Ks are a bit high
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

sublime19 wrote:Wow, that's pretty cheap, even though the Ks are a bit high
Jeesus, you take a 6 month break, then come back & tell us that 117kms is high?? Get with the times Subby! :lol: Mines done 155k, Kazbahs 195k, Nacho's 260k!!

All the 94/95/96 FTO's imported under the old SEVS system are around this age if nor more.

Its the 97/98/99's coming in now under the RAWS system are around the 40-60k mar.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Bennoz wrote:
sublime19 wrote:Wow, that's pretty cheap, even though the Ks are a bit high
Jeesus, you take a 6 month break, then come back & tell us that 117kms is high?? Get with the times Subby! :lol: Mines done 155k, Kazbahs 195k, Nacho's 260k!!

All the 94/95/96 FTO's imported under the old SEVS system are around this age if nor more.

Its the 97/98/99's coming in now under the RAWS system are around the 40-60k mar.
dang! 117 isn't that high then I guess :oops:

Well than that brings up even more surprise at how cheap he's advertising it :o
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Post by nicholas »

Mine is a 97 with 116k kms on the clock too.

Looks like a good buy buddy; replace the suspension and you'll have a great car for a bargain price.
Resident Asshole.
cHONGA
Apprentice

Post by cHONGA »

hey guys thanks for the positivesness lol, i thought that was the average $$ for a gr ?? such a hard decision to sell though :x today was at subway and this farken hot bird came up to me and was chatting bout the car any ways i got her number he he better not tell her that i want a landcruiser ha ha.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

cHONGA wrote:hey guys thanks for the positivesness lol, i thought that was the average $$ for a gr ?? such a hard decision to sell though :x today was at subway and this farken hot bird came up to me and was chatting bout the car any ways i got her number he he better not tell her that i want a landcruiser ha ha.
you wont pull chics in that redneck mobile lol
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
cHONGA
Apprentice

Post by cHONGA »

ha ha im gonna have to pick up at the gympie muster lol ewwww :lol:
Therapy02
Apprentice

Post by Therapy02 »

try the kids soccer games, i'm sure all the single mums need a man with a big 4wd
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

i have a 94 gpx which has done 81k...i bought it at 72k a bit over a year ago.

Good luck with the sale, sounds like a sweet deal.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Therapy02 wrote:try the kids soccer games, i'm sure all the single mums need a man with a big 4wd
:lol: