XMAS CRUISE/DINNER

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

If you guys want to make it the sunday its cool with me but the ppl who have already said yes to the 6th have to agree.

I need to know in the next couple of days though to make the booking
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

I won't be able to make Sunday.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Saturday it is then ;)
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

I wouldn't be able to make it on the Sunday either. I've already signed the 6th off at work, I wouldn't be able to change it now.
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

:D Cheers Simon. I really hope those that can't make it on the saturday can for the next event ;)
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

yep definitly look forward to the next event
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

Put me down :)

My partner will be coming along too. Thought I would let you know so you know how many people to make the booking for ;)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Oh yeah ppl please add whether you are bringing a freind partner etc

1) Simon + Partner
2) Pete
3) John
4) Garth
5) Chelsea
6) Jamie + Partner
Fulltiltorgasm
Grease Monkey

Post by Fulltiltorgasm »

hmm, sounds interesting, if u come cruising (particularely coast way) definately let us know, havent been on a cruise since ages, lol,
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

1) Simon + Partner
2) Pete
3) John
4) Garth
5) Chelsea
6) Jamie + Partner
7) Tony

Another one of the Toowoomba guys that wants to meet some other FTO owners (not a forum member). To be confirmed but he has said he is interested. Beat you to it Pete :lol: Figured I'd save you the post 8)

What time are we all going to meet up? Never mind, I checked my own qoute and found 7:30pm.

Are we just going to meet at the hogs Breath? Or will there be a meeting point before hand?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Doesnt really bother me
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Probably better idea just to meet there.

I'm just trying to figure out which parking lot to use (ie which street entrance). Can someone tell me which bloody street to come in on and where best to park. Maybe we can organise an area of the parking lot to meet?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Sounds good let me know what you come with lol
Baby_Girl
Apprentice

Post by Baby_Girl »

is it to late to say if wanting to come or not?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Its never too late ;)
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

I8A4RE wrote:Sounds good let me know what you come with lol
:? :? :? WTF

I must be out of it today, I've got no idea what you mean...................
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

RallyMad wrote:Maybe we can organise an area of the parking lot to meet?
ME wrote:Sounds good let me know what you come with lol
:? How do you miss that :lol: You must be out of it lol :lol:
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

:roll: Still beyond me.....mustn't be thinking juvenile enough :lol:

What I'm trying to ask if there is any interest in getting all the cars together before the dinner or is the idea to get together for the dinner and maybe a cruise after but no real plan to stand around the cars like we would at a normal cruise?

From the Carindale website they reckon the red carpark is the best carpark for Hogs Breath. I can't figure out which bloody street this would be off though. Does anyone know? Is there some exit off Old Cleveland Road?
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

I'd be really keen to meet up before the dinner and go for a drive/have a sticky-beak under some people's hoods etc.

Any interest in this?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah im keen how does 530 sound?