RallyMad
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by RallyMad »

I'm up for that.
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

5.30 would be good. Still gives me enough time to give the FTO a bit of a wash and not have to get up at an ungodly hour.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Im sorry guys change of venue.

Though issues completely out of my control we have to relocate to:

WHERE: HOGS BREATHE PADDINGTON
WHEN: 730 6th December

Maybe Meet at Harry's Diner at 530???
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

where's harry's diner?

Just checked on Where is. How about a meeting place south of the city? Just figuring cause you'll be coming from the south I assume Simon, and Pete and I will be coming in from Ipswich.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

RallyMad wrote:where's harry's diner?

Just checked on Where is. How about a meeting place south of the city? Just figuring cause you'll be coming from the south I assume Simon, and Pete and I will be coming in from Ipswich.
Hmmm for some reason i thought you guys were coming from the north :oops:

Yep somewhere south sounds good to me, any ideas? I really dont car neither know the area very well
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Hmm, my finances are looking a little shaky.. Might just be a salad for dinner for me :P
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

pete_gpx wrote:Hmm, my finances are looking a little shaky.. Might just be a salad for dinner for me :P
yeah mate thats fine, last dinners i went on, i just got a plate of chips ;)
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

I8A4RE wrote:
RallyMad wrote:where's harry's diner?

Hmmm for some reason i thought you guys were coming from the north :oops:

Yep somewhere south sounds good to me, any ideas? I really dont car neither know the area very well
Not to sure about coming from the south Simon and I don't know the area well either. How about along Kessels road somewhere. Like at the Mobil. It's after Garden city on the your left as you head west on Kessels road, at the corner of main road. Or maybe even somewhere at garden city if you think that will be easier. only really know that area unless you what to do Samson Pub as per normal though that is a bugger to get to for you isn't it?

Only other suggestion I have is somewhere down near Browns plains cause thats the other area I know but logan motorway and tolls start getting involved then. What do you think?
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Is everyone still reading this thread? Post up if you're coming to the meet-up before dinner.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Lets meet at the usual place at 6pm.

Alderly Arms Car Park (usual Meeting Place)
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Ok Simon. We will be there at 6pm. Just washing and polishing pete's car at the moment. and fixing a few things. See you there.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sweet see ya's there
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

Ill met up before dinner but now Im confused of the time. Are we meeting up at 5.30 or 6?
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

at 6pm Jamie. See you there mate
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

What a night... I'll let Simon do the honours of explaining it all. :P
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

pete_gpx wrote:What a night... I'll let Simon do the honours of explaining it all. :P
???
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Was great to meet Jamie and Alekazam, very nice to but some faces to the names and you both have awesome FTO's

was definately a drama filled night for Simon's first as co-ordinator :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

FFS, cant believe it.

Well i was going to right a story about the evening but screw them if they werent there then they can find out at the next cruise :lol: :lol:

See WTB section if you want a hint lol

Did anyone make it 2 diner???
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Jamie and Ang (we all admitted we were crap with names so I'm really sorry if that's wrong :) ) Pete and I had dinner at around 8:30. After getting around the pissed of manager trying to figure out what the reservation was under :roll: .

Nobody else was there that we could see. Jamie, Ang and I were there from just before 7:30 until about 9:30. Alekazam (Bernice and partner - sorry mate, as mentioned above I'm useless with names ;) ) went back to look for you last we heard and then we didn't hear from them and I think they had flat mobiles as well.
alekazam
Mechanic

Post by alekazam »

Hi guys.. had a great time. Nice to meet yáll. We went back one last time to see if we could find Simon and Cat.. coudn't leave you stranded in the rain! If I was thinking straight I would've loaned you my battery and drove to the Hog's with yours to give it a bit of charge to get you back to the Goldie.
By the time we'd done another round it was too late for dinner so we opted to go home and Microwave something! Hope you made it home alright.. sorry we left you behind!
It was an adventure though.. A bonding experience as I said to Cat!! We'll try for better luck next time... ;)