XMAS CRUISE/DINNER

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah was great meeting everyone, sorry for ruining it. make sure your all there at the next one ;)

Check out DIY day thread :D
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Jamie
Grease Monkey

Post by Jamie »

Hey guys I had a good time and it was good to meet some more members. Looking forward to the next event. Soon I hope ;)
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

hey simon did u crash your car or sumting man. what happened tell us non qld folk lol
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

I8A4RE wrote:Yeah was great meeting everyone, sorry for ruining it. make sure your all there at the next one ;)

nothing to apologise for mate. Not your fault. ;)
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

Sorry i missed this one....kinda sucks but on the positive side i saw some of the best fights in some time, including a guys nose get turned into a right angle. Wtf did you hit Simon to need a new bonnet and windshield. Sounds like something fell from the sky?? Will be at the next event for shizzle........
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

RallyMad wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:Yeah was great meeting everyone, sorry for ruining it. make sure your all there at the next one ;)

thanks mate, however i still feel bad especially for you and pete who drove all that way.

No mitch, didnt hit anything, ill pm you :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

ok man fair enough and yano were the hell were u lol
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

I8A4RE wrote:
RallyMad wrote:

thanks mate, however i still feel bad especially for you and pete who drove all that way.

No mitch, didnt hit anything, ill pm you :lol:
Was still a good night though, just with extra adventure ;) :lol:

I'm just happy your both okay. I'm sure the next one can't be as exciting but then I think about the one ages ago, your flat tyre, space saver trip and Yang losing his licence.......fun times :D Is it just me or do we seem to have all the luck :roll:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Haha yeah, there's all something going wrong.

Sam and rock it last time getting harrased by the police.

Oh well we will have to keep having them till we get it right :lol:
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

:lol: Yep, sounds great to me