pictures of my turbo setup for I8A4RE...

So you want a hairdryer on your FTO? Or do you already have a hairdryer in it? This is the section for it. All other big power projects & forced induction goes here too.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

kermut
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

pictures of my turbo setup for I8A4RE...

Post by kermut »

finally got a chance to take some pics for ya bro...if u need any more pics let me know : )...al the pics r in my album gallery
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

CHeers buddy. Hey what happened to you coming up here?

Right technical question. It looks like your running you AFM after the trubo, is that right? If so how much boost are you running cause i heard the factory AFM cant handle boost.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
kermut
Grease Monkey

Post by kermut »

im still heading up trip jus got delayed .....in a few weeks hopefully......the factory AFM is doing fine the only issue i have is that the pressure rips the top off but thats an easy fix....the only real issue i have is the oil pressure rising n spilling out the dip stick but my frend put in a release valve :D,,,running 8 psi no issues....ripped a cv8 n a twin turbo soaror the other day lols.....kiiks on there facws pricless
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

kermut wrote:im still heading up trip jus got delayed .....in a few weeks hopefully......the factory AFM is doing fine the only issue i have is that the pressure rips the top off but thats an easy fix....the only real issue i have is the oil pressure rising and spilling out the dip stick but my frend put in a release valve :D,,,running 8 psi no issues....ripped a cv8 and a twin turbo soaror the other day lols.....kiiks on there facws pricless
HELLLLLL YEAAHHHHH, well keep me posted when your coming.....i might even have mine finished by then ;)
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...