FENDERS, BONNETS, BOOT LIDS

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

poahfto wrote:would you be able to make a rise in the edge of the bootlid (to act as like an little inbuilt spoiler)
yep
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

I8A4RE wrote:
poahfto wrote:would you be able to make a rise in the edge of the bootlid (to act as like an little inbuilt spoiler)
yep
if eveyrthing turns out ok will you be selling things to members?
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

if you can make a knockoff top secret bonnet with carbon fibre vent inserts ill be first to buy it.

poahfto
Grease Monkey

Post by poahfto »

yum. that topsecret wuld look nice on an FTO.

and if you end up doing the boot lids i love you.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

@amacha yep the will be for sale.

@ poa and jay, Come on, PICS GUYS
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

you're gonna become quite a popular man simon ;) I'll look for some pics later, but if you can make the parts that are required for a wide body kit put me down for one for sure. I'd be after everything except for the front bar cos I got plans to modify a bozzspeed....although maybe you'd be able to help us out with that.... :D
Valandis91
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Valandis91 »

if this goes ahead ill 100% buy the kaze fenders....
and also the kaze bonnet please!

what prices would we be looking at?
KJ_bob
Mechanic

Post by KJ_bob »

+1 to the kaze fengers... depending on price and finances
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yes kaze will definitly be on the list.

Prices will follow shortly, i just have to finish the turbo which should be done 2 weeks max. and then i can concentrate on this. But as i say, i can mke just about anything.

NOTE TO ALL: All the pics have been fto specific (which is fine). But if you see a car that has a feature that you think would look good on a fto show a pic and im sure i can fabricate it
topao
Veteran Mechanic

Post by topao »

sublime19 wrote:Image

Kaze fenders!
+1
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Well theres notr much point me continuing with the kaze fenders as dstocks is moving along nicely with that. So if theres any other styles show me the pics
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

You could go for the S13 wide body kit with vent ... Now that would be interesting..
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Im not doing the top vents Simon. If you want to do full Kaze replicas, go for it mate. Can share the research so far if you like.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    poahfto
    Grease Monkey

Post by poahfto »

i dont rate the top vents.

bit too much IMO.

i'd be happy with your product dstocks:)
    Valandis91
    Veteran Mechanic

Post by Valandis91 »

yeah top vents would be good simon
    AMACHA
    Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

im after a bonet plus fenders.whatever loosk the best at the end ill take em haha
    Tippin
    Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

the scoops pretty cool but i could do without it, the scoop would be hard to make with the existing centre piece in the FTO bonnet as its much wider. I like the vents on it though, what do u think? do-able?
    J
    Oldtimer

Post by J »

^ that bonnet looks great man but the scoop would interupt the lines of the fto i reckon
    I8A4RE
    QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Yeah totally do-able...... Not a fan of the scoop at all but its not about what i like.....I love the vents though they look sweet
    Tippin
    Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

hmm, maybe replacing it with an evo7 vent would look better