FENDERS, BONNETS, BOOT LIDS

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

FENDERS, BONNETS, BOOT LIDS

Post by I8A4RE »

OK guys, everyone has been harping on about the lack of options for fenders, bonnets, boot lids etc. What i want you guys to do is provide some pics of what exactly you want or think would look cool on a fto and then, i will make the most popular ones.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Kaze fenders!
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I can't view pics here at work, but someone may be able to find one for me ... But the vent that is on the new HSV's ...It is the one that takes up most of the front fender, and would tuck in nicely if curved to match the wheel arch ....
KJ_bob
Mechanic

Post by KJ_bob »

What do u mean u will make them? how?
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

KJ_bob wrote:What do you mean you will make them? how?
metal fabrication - aka beating the crap out of metal with a hammer with a tiny round head, just like.... :lol: :twisted:
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

is there anyway you could make wide fenders? something like the d1 drift spec fenders or something allong those lines
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

jay6 wrote:is there anyway you could make wide fenders? something like the d1 drift spec fenders or something allong those lines
if u want the whole widebody theme, the fenders are the least of your troubles, they won't like right just on their own..
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

those kaze ones look pretty sweet except the top vents, looks over the top IMO
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

those kaze ones look pretty sweet except the top vents, looks over the top IMO
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

@ tippin ok
@ tippin ok :lol:

@ sublime just depends on how wide i make them. I think a little extra would look alright

@ Jay, yes ill be lloking at this

@ yang, i have no idea what your talking about :lol:

@ Kj, with a hammer, a welder and some kiwi ingenuity.

@ Subbie, yes the kaze ones look wicked, i could do them with or without the grills at the top. It will be much easier and cheaper leaving them out. I could even add a little bit of stainless steel through the centre (front to back), which i think would look awesome
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
SILVERFISH
VIC Coordinator

Post by SILVERFISH »

custom bonnet -

carbon mivec cover -
[url=http://www.ftoaustralia.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=13989][img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/8793/ftoclick6gx5.png[/img][/url]
KJ_bob
Mechanic

Post by KJ_bob »

i love the kaze one's, vents and all - they look like sex
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

@ silverfish, yeah ill be making that bonnet first off for my car. But im two things different. First, moving the centre vent up towards the windscreen a little more. Second, raising the whole centre piece that runs through the centre of the bonnet up about 20mm or so.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

I8A4RE wrote:@ silverfish, yeah ill be making that bonnet first off for my car. But im two things different. First, moving the centre vent up towards the windscreen a little more. Second, raising the whole centre piece that runs through the centre of the bonnet up about 20mm or so.
now that will be hot :twisted:
and the kiwi inginuity couldnt agree more mate, something the aussies know nothing about but then again there not known for there intelligence :lol: :lol:
back to topic those kaze fenders with the bonnet will look hot as for wide body something like this?
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Categor ... 6&x=66&y=5
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

hey I8A4RE how do you make them anyway? do you work with metal or something?
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yep i sure do. metal is just the half of it though. ;)
KJ_bob
Mechanic

Post by KJ_bob »

whats the other half then. so u make the fender out of metal then what...
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

KJ_bob wrote:whats the other half then. so you make the fender out of metal then what...
ummm paint it and fit it 8O what do you mean what next?

The other half is the contacts im making from belt suppliers to air shocks etc etc
poahfto
Grease Monkey

Post by poahfto »

would you be able to make a rise in the edge of the bootlid (to act as like an little inbuilt spoiler)
da_msta_chizz
Grease Monkey

Post by da_msta_chizz »

omg!

That bonnet + that fender = pure sex!
Make them then combine them with a facelifted front bar and it will look so good you'd have to wipe the drool of it every time you stop in public.
[img]http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m389/damstachizz/sunkills.jpg[/img]