My new toy....MK1 Supercharged MR2

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

JD-3193 wrote:anyway, i'm pretty and like boys and also a proud member of the mr2 vic club and Big Ugly Soap Box Racer AU at the moment) so I hope everyone is as awesome as you because i definitely plan on attending events in the future.
well that does explain a lot :lol:

ps have you ever sat in the back of an fto. if you need 4 seats get commodore
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

:lol: ok that was a good call. especially the skyline bit :P

i HATE commodores. had one as my first car. piece of sh*t.

the back seat doesn't have to be huge. just enough for people to squeeze in there if they're desperate for a lift. a lot of my driving is just commuting to work.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

Simon... Always making friends :lol::lol:

WTTC mate
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

jay6 wrote:Simon... Always making friends :lol::lol:

WTTC mate
Hey, Im just a freindly guy what can i say ;)

WTTC, you passed our initation :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

JD-3193 wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:name calling eh? what are you 12? Did i upset baby? Does baby wants his bottle?

So why are you selling your most best handling car you have ever driven and one with more power (or unless your one those :supergay: guys, that drive the and/.A versions) to buy a fto?
pfft chillax man. the name calling was just a friendly taunt in return for your rude welcome note :P

i've got a few reasons for the change, but the main one is that I need more than 2 seats.

anyway, i'm pretty and like boys and also a proud member of the mr2 vic club and Big Ugly Soap Box Racer AU at the moment) so I hope everyone is as awesome as you because i definitely plan on attending events in the future.
wait i didn't even say that. 8O i'm guessing you have some kind of admin power here
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Nah, You've just had your first encounter with the w0rd filter :lol:

At one point in time, there was so much Sky.line talk here I got the sh*ts & made some changes.
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

Bennoz wrote:Nah, You've just had your first encounter with the w0rd filter :lol:

At one point in time, there was so much Sky.line talk here I got the sh*ts & made some changes.
I didn't say "i like boys" though!!

man this Bens big penis thing is annoying :P i know how to bypass it all though so it's all good

Skyline

8)
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Aw gawd, did you have to do that? :lol: I do to, but I dont promote the bypass! :lol:

*grumbles & starts cutting code at the backend of the site to close loop hole*
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

JD-3193 wrote:
JD-3193 wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:name calling eh? what are you 12? Did i upset baby? Does baby wants his bottle?

So why are you selling your most best handling car you have ever driven and one with more power (or unless your one those :supergay: guys, that drive the and/.A versions) to buy a fto?
pfft chillax man. the name calling was just a friendly taunt in return for your rude welcome note :P

i've got a few reasons for the change, but the main one is that I need more than 2 seats.

anyway, i'm pretty and like boys and also a proud member of the mr2 vic club and Big Ugly Soap Box Racer AU at the moment) so I hope everyone is as awesome as you because i definitely plan on attending events in the future.
wait i didn't even say that. 8O i'm guessing you have some kind of admin power here
bahahahha ;)
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

hahahahaha nice :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol *facepalm* @ simon
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

I8A4RE wrote:
JD-3193 wrote:
JD-3193 wrote:

bahahahha ;)
.Simon doesnt play by the rules, he's a moderator: which means he makes them and/or bends them *sigh*

:lol:
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

Bennoz wrote:Aw gawd, did you have to do that? :lol: I do to, but I dont promote the bypass! :lol:

*grumbles & starts cutting code at the backend of the site to close loop hole*
lol now I will have to remember that one lol so Ben dont cut the loop out :lol:
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

hahah.....wheres this loop-hole in the Wrd Filtr system when i needed it. :lol:
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Quote JD-3193s post & you'll see it ;)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

why bother i like how the Bens big penis spells it
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

:lol:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

He's a clever dick in' he :D
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

;)