No longer for sale, mods please delete thread

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

cmoney
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

No longer for sale, mods please delete thread

Post by cmoney »

Hi guys & girls

I have an R32 GTS-T. I am wanting mainly to trade for a Mivec GPX or GP Version R, either pre-facelift or facelift model, im not overly fussed, i admire each of them for their own uniqueness. The car is also for outright sale if someone would prefer that, i am asking $12,500 for members on FTO australia. Currently has 6 months rego.

Specs:
2 litre turbo, just kicked over 150,000km, R34 16" GT rims with ok tyres, slotted front rotors, BRAND NEW CUSHIONED CERAMIC BUTTON CLUTCH (installed 2 days ago at unique auto sports), front mount Blitz intercooler, dual stage boost (8psi & 13 psi), 3" exhaust, clear side indicators, boost gauge & 3 3/4 tacho with shift light on the dial face, 3 stage alarm/immobiliser with auto window lift, turbo timer, dyno sheet for recent tune of 150kw at the wheels on 13psi. That was BEFORE the new clutch, the old 1 was rather worn. All work carried out at Unique Auto Sports, oil changed by me every 4000-5000km without fail, as it is my daily driver.

Located in Sydney Western Suburbs, 2759 postcode. Reason for sale is i want an FTO, simple as that. Car currently gets around 400-450km a tank depending on how you drive it.

Also have 2 sets of rims for sale, 1x 17" & 1x 18", can supply with car if interested & still available.

Please reply, or email me for pics, i cant figure out how to upload them here, but i have a few different ones with all sets of rims on the car.

v8_racerboy82@hotmail.com

Cheers
Last edited by cmoney on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Pics ... :?:
cmoney
Apprentice

Post by cmoney »

PM me your email & i will send you some. The car or the rims listed separately??
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

can i get some pics of rims the 18 inch rims. i will send you pm for pics.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
cmoney
Apprentice

R32

Post by cmoney »

Guys, pics are now located in my gallery for anyone interested in having a look.

*Please note, the 16" R34 GT rims that are currently on the car are not going to be separated from the car.*

Not that anyone would want small stockers like that, but theyre the only 1s i could run without troublesome spacers, hence they are on the car & the others are for sale.

Please have a look, any questions just ask, the specs sheet is missing a few items, i am open to offers.

v8_racerboy82@hotmail.com

Cheers
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

If only it were black ... :(
cmoney
Apprentice

R32

Post by cmoney »

Hehe, theres nothing stopping you from taking to it with a spray can....
rock_it
Oldtimer

Re: R32

Post by rock_it »

cmoney wrote:Hehe, theres nothing stopping you from taking to it with a spray can....
Yeah, already gone through one full respay on my other car ... So don't want that expense again ... :cry:
cmoney
Apprentice

R32

Post by cmoney »

Yeah, fair enough. I wasnt sure about the colour initially, i was gunna redo it midnight purple & stick with some gold rims. I quite like it now though, depends on your taste.

If you are interested, i have receipts for around $4000 worth of work recently done tidying things up. I still wanna FTO, but if i end up keeping this im not gunna be disappointed either.

Black would be an interesting choice though....stealth!!!
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Nice ... Yeah, I have only seen a couple in your colour ... It has not quite grown on me yet..

2 fav colours in the 32 are the grey and black ... And I love black, as that is what the FTO is now ... I did the Lancer GSR in the Evo X blue, but it was a choice between that and black with red pearl ... When/if I spray the FTO, it would be black with the red pearl ...
cmoney
Apprentice

R32

Post by cmoney »

Yeah, that would be a mean looking colour scheme. I have a mate who has a gunmetal grey R32 like mine, i do like the look of those. I tend to find it a more common colour though, everyone around here knows me lol. The best bit is, even having said that, the cops dont touch me. Ive never been targeted in this thing (**touch wood**).

I saw the lancer you did also, thats a nice looking car. I was looking at older evo 3's & even evo 5's just before i bought the R32, but i just cant get over the mivec sound.

As i had the money to buy though, every single stinking fto disappeared on me, & i needed a car. Thats why i got this, it was good at the time, & fit just about every other thing i was looking for.

Why did you go for the fto??
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Daily driver that I didn't have to really wory about ... Just a N/A car that you just have to get in and drive... And has a bit of grunt to it ...

A mate of mine had one, and we use to cruise in it all the time... But his was a 96, so it didn't have the facelift bar, and was a tiptronic... It was marone ... So when he had that, I always said to myself...

Has to be version R or facelift.
Has to be manual
Any colour but red/marone
Had to be a MIVEC

The other thing was I wanted a car that the missus could legally drive ... So yeah, the FTO was a perfect choice ... I also looked around at Lancer's and Mirage's ... But for the price the FTO came out on top ...

I also thought of a Mirage, cause I had the Evo engine in my Sonata, and was thinking of putting it into the Mirage after the missus got her licence (which she still does not have) ... But got the GSR instead ....
cmoney
Apprentice

R32

Post by cmoney »

Yeah it is a nice little package standard. Thats what i was looking for also. Problem is with the R32, ive got too many avenues to explore to get ridiculous amounts of power, & with me being who i am, im likely to spend too much in pursuit of that.

A mate of mine also had an FTO before, thats where i learnt about them. He had a black 95 GPX, manual with 18"s on it. Looked pretty sweet, then he put a 3" exhaust all the way through with a cannon & turned it into a beast lol. Thats where i decided i wanted a manual MIVEC 1. I like the pre-facelift for the range of bodykits that come with it. I like the facelift 1 for its standard appeal, i wouldnt do anything except exhaust & rims really.

I think the GSR was a better idea. Its a more solid car built for the power outright, the mirage wouldnt hold together after prolongued stress put on it by a big power motor.

As for the missus not having a licence, my last 1 didnt have hers, so i know what you mean. My cars are usually mine anyway, plus i dont have a missus atm lol.
cmoney
Apprentice

"Price Drop" - NEGOTIABLE

Post by cmoney »

Car is still up for sale. Hasn't missed a beat since last post in July when i had the last of the work done fixing it up. I have receipts for just over $4000 worth of work for fixing it up & sorting out some issues. Runs like an absolute dream now!!! Tuning shop used was Unique Auto Sports, who im sure some of you will know also stock many fto bits & pieces, & also do work on FTO's fairly regularly.

Car is now $12,000 as it is up for rego in May i believe it is, or $12,500 with the current set of 17"s on it, as well as the 16"s from the R34 GT for spares. As always it is negotiable, & id be more open to looking at a trade for a (MANUAL) GPX or GPvR rather than selling outright. Please no tiptronics as they just dont interest me, nothing against them just personal choice.

*Pics may be found in my gallery, if you wish to see pics with the new rims please email me (v8_racerboy82@hotmail.com) or PM me & i will happily send them to you.

Still have the other 17" & 18" sets of rims for sale separate. They FIT fto's, my offset in the R32 is slightly different so i needed spacers. $800 worth of all-but-new rubber on each set. Nankangs (215/35/18s) & (235/45/17s). Rims are now $1200 each set of 4, 2 sets available. NEGOTIABLE also.

Anything else, please ask.

Cheers
cmoney
Apprentice

R32 GTS-T

Post by cmoney »

Id like to say thanks to the members who have PM'd me recently. I have a current serious offer pending for an fto in another state, which if its still there in a month or 2 im hoping to make the most of when i get my finances sorted.

The only thing that would change my mind now (potentially) would be a local trade (for ease & simplicity sake with shipping costs), but still open to offers. If you're out there & interested, give me a buzz. My avatar pic has the new 17"s on the car for anyone interested.

*Does anyone know good company contacts for shipping cars state-to-state?? I would like some options of companies who could do this if anyone has had any past experience with this sort of job.

Cheers
cmoney
Apprentice

R32

Post by cmoney »

Guys & girls, car is still up for sale or local trade. The costs of shipping to other states are just too much for me at the moment.

Price has also been dropped to $12,000 NEGOTIABLE with the set of 17"s on it & the set of 16"s spare, as well as a good cond turbo from a series 2 R33 GTS-T i had plans to fit. Comes with all necessary gaskets, just needs to be bolted into place.

I am still very interested in a face lift model MIVEC manual, preferably a version r, but i know i cant have everything. Even a late model GPX would definitely be considered.

Have a good 1
tenji
Mechanic

Post by tenji »

you got pics?

souljaz67@hotmail.com

i may consider trading my fto.
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

i may consider trading my fto.
Traitor!!!
cmoney
Apprentice

R32

Post by cmoney »

Email sent

Hey hey now, Nissan is not a bad team to be on. Sure this is a mitsubishi site & all....
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Nah, Skylines are just fine. Good luck if you do go through with it.