looking for a mechanic!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

psychosquall
jedwabna poszewka promocja

looking for a mechanic!

Post by psychosquall »

hi guys, as I'm pretty much using the car everyday I'd need to bring it in to a mechanic for regular service and maintanence - any of you guys got a suggestion where to go or who to contact?

p.s where do i post my car pics
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

Where abouts are you mate?

On the pic front you'll find you can have your own gallery under the gallery section. Under Members Rides. Just go in there and start uploading.
psychosquall

Post by psychosquall »

paradise point
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Depending on what you want done I will do for a small alcholic fee :D and ill teach you ;)

Also there will be a diy day coming up shortly probably round jan.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

yay for the DIY day!!!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

yano28 wrote:yay for the DIY day!!!
Watever you will come with some excuse like "ewww its my boyfriends bday" or "Ive got sand in my vagina"
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

hahhaa, man that sh*ts not fair... i've just had sh*t on... i'll be at the next event for sure though