mount druitt starbucks

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

J
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

mount druitt starbucks

Post by J »

similar to the penrith krispy creams thread...

Anyone live around the area and wants to meetup?

Thursday nights at starbux has become the new chillout place for car enthusiasts and bla bla... Apparently, dont know why though? Mount druitt? Come on
The place has a big carpark and number have picked up in the last 3 weeks, weve seen a couple of cars from autosalon come down, including the bronze convertible 350z that is in a few magazines..

Todays turnup was a good 30cars.... Wondering if anyone wants to come down next thursday for the usual; chillout and drinks.

- before i get the big ''its gona be a big defect hnappy night'' comment -not one single police has come down in the 6 weeks ive been going, so so far its been preety clean and problem free, with no burnouts or small drifts.
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

I may come and check it out next thursday but the ftos in the shop atm so probably cant bring it.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

koolio1234 wrote:I may come and check it out next thursday but the ftos in the shop atm so probably cant bring it.
How much did u end up paying for it?
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Getting it done through insurance so the damage is the $800 excess but the repairer agreed to realign my front bumpers, doors and respray the whole part so should be a good job.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »

lol i live down the road from the star bucks... ive notice some cars there when i drive pass
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

What happened to the good old "No Loitering" sign :P
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

Wi11iam wrote:lol i live down the road from the star bucks... ive notice some cars there when i drive pass
Cbf checking the gallery but do you drive a red fto with black rims? I see it al the time with a asian at the wheel.

Sublime - the sign is in my car :lol: most people buy drinks so we can say we dont like their seats LOL security hasn't come down to tell us off, even when some kids are raving and dancing in the carpark with their fully sick glowsticks haha
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

jay6 wrote:even when some kids are raving and dancing in the carpark with their fully sick glowsticks haha
That probably is Sublime :lol: Or Jonowong :lol:
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »

jay6 wrote:
Wi11iam wrote:lol i live down the road from the star bucks... ive notice some cars there when i drive pass
Cbf checking the gallery but do you drive a red fto with black rims? I see it al the time with a asian at the wheel.

Sublime - the sign is in my car :lol: most people buy drinks so we can say we dont like their seats LOL security hasn't come down to tell us off, even when some kids are raving and dancing in the carpark with their fully sick glowsticks haha
haha i drive a silver FTo with black wheels
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

Bennoz wrote:
jay6 wrote:even when some kids are raving and dancing in the carpark with their fully sick glowsticks haha
That probably [be]is[/be] Sublime :lol: Or Jonowong :lol:
Haha jono doesnt need glowsticks... Just has to put his fluro green caution vest on and he's set for the night :lol:
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

yeh...i saw jonowong wearing that yellow safety vest at the diy....looked like he was directing a boeing 747 down the runway. :lol:
mz_madz
Grease Monkey

Post by mz_madz »

Pulled in to Starbucks tonight on my way to Krispys. No one was in their! I was their a little early which could explain things. If anyone is going next week - send me your email address or number!

x
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Bennoz wrote:
That probably [be]is[/be] Sublime :lol: Or Jonowong :lol:
LOL how did I miss this..

Pssh, I'm too good for glowsticks 8)

And jono gets too f*cked to bother with glowsticks, he just shuffles in the streets to no music :lol:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

mz_madz wrote:Pulled in to Starbucks tonight on my way to Krispys. No one was in their! I was their a little early which could explain things. If anyone is going next week - send me your email address or number!

x
LOL i got there @ 9.00pm - thats when all the cars start to pour in. from 9.30 - 12 you will not miss us. aprox 3 car groups/teams whatever come every thursday

PM SENT
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

sublime19 wrote:And jono gets too f*cked to bother with glowsticks, he just shuffles in the streets to no music :lol:
Like Terry Techno?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6763060670

:lol: