Ive got Twins

Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

sublime19
Sooty!
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by sublime19 »

Looks damn hot, nicely done.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

the exaust tip cut is nice.... Does it line up with the other whole and is it smooth?
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Also Dstocks I think can get them straight from Mitsubishi in Japan
Yep, I can. At current rate, it would be about fifty bucks landed im guessing. The stickers come in dark grey like mine or in gold. They are about 1mm thick, so look embossed when applied.
Does it line up with the other whole and is it smooth
It wasnt completely smooth as they didnt get a chance to finish on the day as the guy had to get to a formal or something, but I need to take it back in a couple of hundred kms, so they can do the final alignment and tidy up. I have already used a file on it to smooth it out and from the back and the holes are pretty much perfect. The one on the left doesnt have the fold under that the one on the right does, but you actually dont notice that unless you are specifically looking for it.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    poahfto
    Grease Monkey

Post by poahfto »

ask slurpee about the brake light decal.

hes made many n done it for my car and a few others.

looks great
    aza013
    NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

rock_it wrote:
    eddiii wrote:ooo...so its called decal? lol so much work to trace over the logo...den cut it...den stick it....lol and prob when it rains it will come off lol but thanks anyway ^^
    I think Aza has used contact... and it has lasted some time ...

Also Dstocks I think can get them straight from Mitsubishi in Japan ... PM him first, then chace down the guy that sells them in the UK .... With the Aussie Dollar the way it is, it may be cheaper to hold off for a little while....
    yep I did the first one with the contact, the only time it came off is when I took it off :D
    eddiii
    Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

aza013 wrote:
    rock_it wrote:
    eddiii wrote:ooo...so its called decal? lol so much work to trace over the logo...den cut it...den stick it....lol and prob when it rains it will come off lol but thanks anyway ^^

Also Dstocks I think can get them straight from Mitsubishi in Japan ... PM him first, then chace down the guy that sells them in the UK .... With the Aussie Dollar the way it is, it may be cheaper to hold off for a little while....
    yep I did the first one with the contact, the only time it came off is when I took it off :D
    so how do i actually do it with contacts? ^^ if u have steps to it would b nice ^^
    aza013
    NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

eddiii wrote:
    aza013 wrote:
    rock_it wrote:

so how do i actually do it with contacts? ^^ if you have steps to it would be nice ^^
    PM on its way.
    eddiii
    Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

hey dstock, did u buy your own custom back dual twin exhaust or u went to the place and they made/found it for u? coz im finkin of doing it too...but just the half way dual twin and not moving the cat. just some advice in doin it
    thanks
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Complete custom jobbie. The cat isnt moved (Although it is now a high flow cat). Only a single pipe to the rear wheels. It then splits into 2 triple flow muflers and twin pipes coming off that. All bends are mandrel bent.
    Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
      If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you