why should i buy an fto ?? convince me :P

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

FTEvolution
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Re: why should i buy an fto ?? convince me :P

Post by FTEvolution »

jimbo77 wrote:the dealer recons if i buy this car, if i keep it in the same condition as it leaves the car yard he will prety much give me back what i paid for it once ive saved up for the car i realy want (in maybe 6 months to 1 year)
Mate, if you can get THAT in writing from the dealer, I would say that you owe it to yourself to try it out. You may absolutely LOVE it...

An FTO turbo'd will blow the doors off any R34 GTT or S15 (standard I am talking) so there is scope for modding there.

As standard, GPX FTO's handle fantastically (don't really exhibit any of the typical FWD tendencies to understeer) and have got a brilliantly balanced power delivery, not as savage as a VTEC YO!!!!! cut over, but noticeable.

I agree with previous comments (and this may actually be far too late really) but it is up to you in the end, but with a written guarantee to re-buy off you so you can get your S15 later on from the same dealer, you have nothing to lose... :)

Good luck mate.

EDIT:

Just realised this thread is 2 months old HAHA
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
Fulltiltorgasm
Grease Monkey

Post by Fulltiltorgasm »

fto to me ....mmmm enough said lol

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Why should we convince you.......... Seriously the FTO should stand out on its own merits... It shouldnt need a bunchfull of biased owners to convince you of how good a car it is.

Take one for a drive around the mountains..... you will know what i mean
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

If you need convincing then its not for you :)
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Pretty sure the guy's not reading this, he made it in December and only has 1 post since then, FTEvolution dug it up after a couple of months ;)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

probably gone off and bought something else. Besides, $$$21500. Pfft...bullshit

PS thanks jay and vipfto ;)
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

sublime19 wrote:Pretty sure the guy's not reading this, he made it in December and only has 1 post since then, FTEvolution dug it up after a couple of months ;)

You love it :moon:

[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Dw, I sit here waiting for people to post at times and have dug up threads a few years old at times 8)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.