95 YELLOW FTO GPX for sale in Melbourne

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

akumi
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

95 YELLOW FTO GPX for sale in Melbourne

Post by akumi »

Sad but time to let go my Yellow FTO, great memories with it. it's at carsales
- rare yellow
- low 80000km
- bodykit with top mix apron
- 17" rims
- hks pod filters
- jvc cd player with remote
- alarm + immobilizer

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/pr ... E5B3EEF39E

EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

any members interested? It would be great if it was sold to a member who can take care of this baby of mine.
EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

can i ask have u been done for the tinted fog lights i would love to do those to mine....

Nice car, definatly a stand out amongst the stock reds and silvers
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

the tinted fog was there when i got the car and no trouble at all.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

There's a taillight DIY from KAZ on how to tint, just do the same to your foglights, it's not hard at all, take a look ;)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

^^ LOL Suby i know its easy haha i just wanna know if he got defected because they are the fron fog llights and indicators :D im going to buy some spray now

Ok enough of this spam.... Some1 buy this car :D
Cassf88
Mechanic

Post by Cassf88 »

has this car been in any accidents (even minor ones please) n why u giving it up??
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

yes minor ones, i'm giving it up coz i want to change to a car that suit my age :D
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

akumi wrote:yes minor ones, i'm giving it up coz i want to change to a car that suit my age :D
Dewing it and remove the raliart sticker and it could do good for a 50yr old. U cant be that old... Can you?

And might i ask - is this one of the limited edition fto's or is it a respray?
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

a man is as old as he thinks he is, anyway i had it for 4 yrs, thought of changing something else and moving on, don't get me wrong, i still think fto rocks!!!
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

finally guys i have sold my yellow fto, can't believe it, i got so many calls and sold for $15000!!! Anyway, you guys have been great, thanks for all your support throughout the years. But i'll still be hanging around in the forum once in a while.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Awesome well done man. see ya round.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Nice man, 15000 wow - You conned someone good! Haha just kidding bro ;)

What's your new ride by the way?
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

Nah man, i think coz it's genuine yellow special edition and low kms that's why there was someone who was really interested. Anyway, my missus just bought a Mini so will be sharing that for the time being.

I might get this one, it's a S

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/de ... __Qpb=true

Tell me what u guys think. But will keep you guys updated when i get the new car.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I know, I was just kidding ;)

80,000 is good for it's age and if it's been well looked after people would be happy to pay the price. I got mine 3 years ago for 16,000 @ 48,000kms so I definately understand the concept of paying a little more for quality :)

And holy sh*t, when you said you were moving onto something more your age, you really meant it! That boxter S is very nice, and I didn't realise they were that cheap?
That would be an awesome drive!
akumi
Mechanic

Post by akumi »

thanks sublime for the positive comment, yeah glad that there's still ppl out there who appreciates quality n yeah you won't believe how much they've gone down in price for the boxster S, $40k and that's from a dealer too!!! Mercedez ML 4wd 2001 model and BMW X5 is like $30k only