CRUISE!

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

MizzFTO
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

CRUISE!

Post by MizzFTO »

I think we should all meet sumwheree and have a cruise,i havnt been to one yet and it would be nice to cruise next to other FTO's, they seem to b out in the day and hidin by night :lol:
harry90
Oldtimer

Post by harry90 »

Its cos everyone on this forum is an alcoholic and doesnt drive out at night, and instead gets a lift or public transport. ;)
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1071/avatarxj1.jpg[/img][/url]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

*Crowd chants*

WO-LLOM-BI
WO-LLOM-BI

:P
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

I would love to have a cruise Lol....how cool would it be driviing on george st with our 20 ftos Lol wahaha ^^

If anyone is in for a car wash let me know.. i probably going 2moro the one on canterbury road 24/7 one. its pass the intersection of king georges rd and canterbury rd...down for like another 40sec towards bemlore.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Ah man screw driving through george street, you should go for a *real* drive, trust me you'll love it through the mountains, learning how far you can push your car and what it's really capable of!
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Teania
Mechanic

Post by Teania »

eddiii wrote:I would love to have a cruise Lol....how cool would it be driviing on george st with our 20 ftos Lol wahaha ^^
Having conducted a cruise of 26 FTO's through the streets of Sydney (including George St) - I cant say I'd be keen to do it again.

We had cars gonig everywhere - stuck by traffic lights- getting lost - this was even with 3 group leaders

We did get a lot of attention though
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

yeah, i would think its hard to keep everyone following, but if ppl havent done it before, just an experience ^^ and the attention makes up for all ^^
MizzFTO
Apprentice

-=p

Post by MizzFTO »

yeahh would b goood 4 thoses who havnt done it before,if nott me n eddiii can just do it -=p lol
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Haha.. I guess the thought of people checking out our cars doesn't really excite me too much, as long as it looks good to me and makes me feel good driving it.

And lets face it, the only people checking out our cars would be the school kids cos it's really turned into a P plater car, doesn't mean I love it any less because I own it to make it look good to me, not to others 8)
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

lol well....not just skool kids...theres other drivers out there that would like to see us too...its just like i would love to see a group of s15 driving.
so where your from mizzfto?
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

eddiii wrote:lol well....not just skool kids...theres other drivers out there that would like to see us too...its just like i would love to see a group of s15 driving.
so where your from mizzfto?
Don't bother, she's got a boyfriend :lol:
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

rofl...not in that way lol...just meetin more fto ppl ^^ ive been talkin with aza too Lol doesnt mean im *~delightful!~* -_-
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

eddiii wrote:ive been talkin with aza too
WOOO NOW THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING!
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

Rofl wahahahahahh yes it is lol
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

im down for a george street cuise... Or why not a cruise and nsw fotoshoot at la perouse? We need a good update for our nsw gallery folder.
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

lol good idea ^^ but we need ppl sayin yes to it 1st lol instead of just 3 fto goin lol
mz_madz
Grease Monkey

Post by mz_madz »

Hey, I'm up for the cruise!

:D
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »

cruisE!!#$#$%#$^@
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »