Bodykits, Interior modifications, Rice Products, anything that is for looks

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

aza013
NSW Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

just finished dstocks A.I.M.

Post by aza013 »

some pics for every one to have a look at :D
I still have to do another polish on it to get a little bit more of a shine to it.

and again I have lost my finger prints from all the sand papper :cry:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

looks f&*ken awesome man ;) well done
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

HOTT, want to do mine too? ^^
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

Aza ... You are a God ... Love it ... I can imagine it is a lot of work, but really makes an engine bay stand out ... If only I had the patience to do mine ... lol ...
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

^^ ive been doing mine on and off again for about 5 weeks... Its starting to look sweet.... When u get past all the dirt and the intake looks more like machined metal it gets you all excited and you wont be impatient anymore.

Hey aza great work yet again. It actually looks better then your own, dare i say :lol: how long did it take? And what did you use to cover up the leters for painting... Ill be up to painting mine in about a week or two
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

thanks all :D

Jay I used tape covered it over and then cut around the letters and yes it did come out better than my one :( but the more you do of then the better they get :D

eddiii I will br doing another one as soon as my fingers get back to normal :lol:
when its done I will post it up for grabs.
AMACHA
Veteran Mechanic

Post by AMACHA »

could you post up a DIY?pleasee
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

Lol aza ^^ dw...u can do mine when we actually meet lol so....when ar u free? ^^
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

eddiii wrote:Lol aza ^^ dw...you can do mine when we actually meet lol so....when ar you free? ^^
8O its not a 5 min job to do it mate :lol: more like 50 hours :?
AMACHA wrote:could you post up a DIY?pleasee
I would but I am no good with that stuff due to spelling :oops:
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

wahahahah yeah i know..im just joking...but serious about the meet up one though, you might can mod some small stuff for my car ^^
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

next sat should be good mini meetpup :lol:
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

LOL that reminds me! Hey aza i totally forgot to ask you if u could buff and sand my headlights at DIY day... It was the reason why i came, and helping charlie took most of my time :lol:

Iso when your free can ya do mine? A couple of beers should do the trick aye?
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

sat morning? cause i have work at 4-12 in the city, and where? your house? mini meet up for aza to fix our stuff ^^ lol
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Aza, That is a work of art mate. Im going to have to put a bit of elbow grease into polishing the airbox up for you now mate. Thats looks fantastic.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    akumi
    Mechanic

Post by akumi »

may i know Aza what did u use to polish and what grit sand paper did u use?
    EZCONSOLE & EZMODCHIPS - We repair, upgrade and buy off Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PS2 and PS3. Pickup & delivery services available. Xbox, Wii and NDS repair and opening tools available. Reasonable offers for non-working xbox 360 and Wii. Contact me for all oth
    aza013
    NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

PM sent dstocks :D
    akumi wrote:may i know Aza what did you use to polish and what grit sand paper did you use?
    I used 80 grit to 1500 wet and dry the polished with brite shine and autosol metal polish buffing pad and drill to work the polish right in to it, and then buff off with a wool cloth job done :lol:

I also have a sand blaster unit to help me along to get all the harder sh*t off but you still need to go from step one to ten :?
    TopCat

Post by TopCat »

Hi all. Was thinking of doing this myself when I get 50 hours free :) , but just had a quick question. Once its done, will it corrode again, or do you need to do anything to keep it lookin that polished? Do you need to apply a laquar or something?
    aza013
    NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

TopCat wrote:Hi all. Was thinking of doing this myself when I get 50 hours free :) , but just had a quick question. Once its done, will it corrode again, or do you need to do anything to keep it lookin that polished? Do you need to apply a laquar or something?
    all you need to do is maybe every 6 months give it a quick go over with polish nd thats it.
    the way it looks when it comes out of the factory is due the the way its casted then over time all the sh*t gets into the divets and make it look like its being eaten away.