Richmond to Lithgow over Bells line of Road run 8th March

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

J
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by J »

xSlurpee wrote:ahhh man im out of money for petrol for this cruise and my gf is nagging me to not go lol :(

ill go if you buy my unichip koolio (khalil) :D
Mate i still got your 40bux! That should cover the trip their...... Don't know about making it home though, was waiting for 2morow to give you the money. Saves both of us traveling
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

cmon charlie.....sneak out when the gf's not looking, tell her its really important to you.. :D

Ive given the fto a good wash and filled her up with bp ulti ready to go for tomorrow.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

yeah bro 40 is plenty for petrol wise ... buty might as well give me 50 because i always reserve stuff for you :lol:

and yeah ill come tomorrow but when my hunny wants me home i gotta jet :cry:

ill bring my unichip soo you can have a look at it khalil and erm yeah see yuu guys tomorrow i hope!!!
KJ_bob
Mechanic

Post by KJ_bob »

Looks like i might be coming to meet point 2... i was trying to get my mate to come but he bailed, are many of you going on your own? just curious
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

anyone got the contact numbers for the others who havn't said yes? 20 would be an awesome turnout ...
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

KJ_bob wrote:Looks like i might be coming to meet point 2... i was trying to get my mate to come but he bailed, are many of you going on your own? just curious
most ppl do the run on there own :D
tippin9 wrote:anyone got the contact numbers for the others who havn't said yes? 20 would be an awesome turnout ...
it comes down to if they show up great if they dont then they miss out :roll:
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

i doing this solo mate, last thing i need tomorow is a few hours driving of "talking" time with the misses :roll:
KJ_bob
Mechanic

Post by KJ_bob »

:lol: fair enough
Shafty
Apprentice

Post by Shafty »

tippin9 wrote:anyone got the contact numbers for the others who havn't said yes? 20 would be an awesome turnout ...
when abouts u gonna come to mine lol:)
KJ_bob
Mechanic

Post by KJ_bob »

can someone that is going please pm me your number... i'll be heading off soon and i dont have anyones :?

...doesn't matter if your not one of the organisers, i just have no way of getting in contact with the group if im lost