Heatwave

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

mr-charisma wrote:Simon.. I don't really see what was so harsh about it .. "get you head out of the sand?" really? .. seems even Cass has a bigger pair than you if that offends you ;) :P lol
bahaha, yeah mate that really offends me 8O I was sticking up for the noob.... you know that thing when you see it from others body point of view......oh thats right you cant do that :lol: :lol: :twisted:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
nikhan
Mechanic

Post by nikhan »

Funny for a simple 'watcha been up to after the cruise' becomes a thread 3 pages long...lolz. And ends up in a little arguement.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

nikhan wrote:Funny for a simple 'watcha been up to after the cruise' becomes a thread 3 pages long...lolz. And ends up in a little arguement.
U WANNA GET SHANKED C*NT!!!

jk :lol:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sublime19 wrote:
nikhan wrote:Funny for a simple 'watcha been up to after the cruise' becomes a thread 3 pages long...lolz. And ends up in a little arguement.
you WANNA GET SHANKED C*NT!!!

jk :lol:
:lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Cassf88
Mechanic

Post by Cassf88 »

i know im a noob but dont rub it in :'(

lol

Mr C- im a girl you have to be delicate with me haha, no harsh feelings

well, for those in qld, im going to broadbeach for 10 days on the 8th, hows the weather been going up in the north???
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Btw reason why this thread is already 3 pages long even though it had no topic of discussion to begin with, is cos it's been started by one of our female members!
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
nikhan
Mechanic

Post by nikhan »

Rekcon just as much...
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Cassf88 wrote:hows the weather been going up in the north???
f**ken HOT

:lol:

Image[/URL]
Cassf88
Mechanic

Post by Cassf88 »

sublime19 wrote:Btw reason why this thread is already 3 pages long even though it had no topic of discussion to begin with, is cos it's been started by one of our female members!
GO ME!

but no need for flattery.

Bennoz- thats classic! i love chopper haha
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol don't worry, I'm not flattering you.

it's a fact (untwisted!) - Everytime a female member starts a thread it leads to a long long thread spanning over a few pages due to the high levels of testosterone in our members :)

I'd love to find a few links but I'm actually doing work at work today =P
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Cassf88 wrote:well, for those in qld, im going to broadbeach for 10 days on the 8th, hows the weather been going up in the north???
bahahaha, yeah ben is right on the money ;)
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Cassf88 wrote:i know im a noob but dont rub it in :'(

lol

Mr C- im a girl you have to be delicate with me haha, no harsh feelings
hehe, i didn't know you were a chick until I was done typing ;) ( I guess the name wasn't obvious enough :P :lol:
then I was wondering whether I should change anything & decided that I would leave it how it was .. equality & all that ;)
well, for those in qld, im going to broadbeach for 10 days on the 8th, hows the weather been going up in the north???[/]

We should have a cruise .. You know, for old times sake! :lol:

Sublime19 wrote:due to the high levels of testosterone in our members
Did you actually mean for that to be a pun? :roll:
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

Looks like I picked the right time to travel overseas :lol:

4 weeks of low 30s, sunshine and beaches. 8)
LED ALL the things.
Cassf88
Mechanic

Post by Cassf88 »

Mr C your second quote was quite difficult to comprehend... lol.

in qld, are the floodings really as bad as the media is making it out to be??? i heard there are crocs in suburban streets because of how much water there is n stuff... is it true?

its my bday today.... :)
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Happy B'day sunshine. ;)

As for the floodings yeah its pretty bad up north. Gold coast and briss are sweet though. as for crocs i havent heard that but it really wouldnt surprise me :lol:
Cassf88
Mechanic

Post by Cassf88 »

i like sunshine!!
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Cassf88 wrote:Mr C your second quote was quite difficult to comprehend... lol.
Actually what he meant was, members at first glance looks like people on these forums. But closer inspection would reveal myself referring to a different type of "member" ;)

And Mr C - No, actually I didn't lol - but nice pickup, I made a clever pun without realising it lol.