Window Tinting

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

TA
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Window Tinting

Post by TA »

Hey guys, just wondering if there are any places in and around Sydney that you guys advise I should check out in order to get my windows tinted.

Cheers
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Re: Window Tinting

Post by Wi11iam »

TA wrote:Hey guys, just wondering if there are any places in and around Sydney that you guys advise I should check out in order to get my windows tinted.

Cheers
a friend of mine does window tinting atm the he has a special on for $130 in the concord area, he does tinting for dealers but makes some extra cash on the side.....im pretty sure all tints come with lifetime warranty

mob# 0412081213 his name is Boyd
TA
Grease Monkey

Post by TA »

sweat, thanks for that, im real close to there...

do you guys recon 10% is too risky with police, my back side windows and rear window is at 10%... the driver and passenger door windows at the moment has no tinting at all...

what percentage should i get?!

cheers
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »

when boyd did my tints i got 20% on the side windows and double up on the rear windows and 20% on the back, at night i still have to put the windows down to reverse sometimes

i think 10% might be a bit to risky
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

I would say 35% on the sides and 25% on the back but thats just me :lol:
MR2YEN
Grease Monkey

Post by MR2YEN »

hey william, does your mate come to you or does he do it from his home?
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

aza013 wrote:I would say 35% on the sides and 25% on the back but thats just me :lol:
Ye I got legal limit on the sides + 20% on the back (which supposedly is legal).

I had a guy come out to me and do it. I can give you his number, I forgot the website but I got his number from 3 years ago.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

sublime19 wrote:
aza013 wrote:I would say 35% on the sides and 25% on the back but thats just me :lol:
Ye I got legal limit on the sides + 20% on the back (which supposedly is legal).

I had a guy come out to me and do it. I can give you his number, I forgot the website but I got his number from 3 years ago.
yep aparantly if you have two side mirrors you can have a darker tint on the back window, I still have not come accross any thing in black and white on this so it may not be wright.
Wi11iam
Grease Monkey

Post by Wi11iam »

MR2YEN wrote:hey william, does your mate come to you or does he do it from his home?
you go to his house
TA
Grease Monkey

Post by TA »

thanks for the info guys...

well already on the back i've got 10% tinting.... its the sie windows nowim questioning.

might go with 20%... the two tone wont look stupid wont it...?