hey (: new fto member.

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

JD-3193
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by JD-3193 »

that sucks fiona :( i hope it works out for you. if they continue treating you unfairly let me know and i'll come down and give them a serving. i actually mean it. i hate to see sh*t like that going down.
[url=http://southeastimports.proboards.com/index.cgi][img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/44/l_120421ca52b74e9484c84e091ff04c71.jpg[/img][/url]
Melbourne street car scene ^^ represent the FTOs !!
ftofionaaa
Grease Monkey

Post by ftofionaaa »

It would of been the idiot who put my seats in and taxed everything from my car!
Maybe he no's someone with an fto and swopped it or i dont know im so f***ing ANGRY
just i look after my car and this all happens to me.

and my right speaker is not connected to its not working have to get it re connected and just everything is stuffed up just want no more problems, trust no one with my car ever again im going to be there when sh*t happens only person i trust is my machanics.
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

:(

if you need help with reconnecting the speaker let me know
[url=http://southeastimports.proboards.com/index.cgi][img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/44/l_120421ca52b74e9484c84e091ff04c71.jpg[/img][/url]
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Hold on - Just go back and tell them what you told us here. YOU know what's not right so go back and tell them asap. You don't have to be a bitch just state the facts, plain and simple.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

^^^ agreed

[Rant]

sh*t like this makes the blood boil. You've been fuked over by the person who keyed you car, you expect everything to be sweet since you've paid the cash. They didnt replace sh*t either, nor told you about replaced items...
:evil: :evil:

]/Rant]
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

sublime19 wrote:Hold on - Just go back and tell them what you told us here. YOU know what's not right so go back and tell them asap. You don't have to be a bitch just state the facts, plain and simple.
I agree, go back and be civil. But if necessary, be a bitch about it. It IS YOUR property after all. Do you have any pics of the interior of your car where you can see what was originally there?

Threaten a call to the Police, it is theft after all!!!

Wouldn't surprise me if someone swapped the entire seat over and is using your perfect one in another car/project now. It is a common problem that the side bolsters on drivers side break down, check your seat (where your hip is).

I hate assholes like that... :evil:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
ftofionaaa
Grease Monkey

Post by ftofionaaa »

hey

well i called them and they no nothing :(
im going in tomorrow morning so they can see the photos, and i hope they will do something about it because i want it all back to the way it is, like how i took it :(

i know :( after everything thing that has happened i was wishing everything to go normal and smooth now more stupid dramas to add to my life :(

i hope they will fix all these things , but what's going to happen if they dont ?
hmmmmmmmmm this all sucks!
ftofionaaa
Grease Monkey

Post by ftofionaaa »

i told the panel beater who did my car i know it wasn't you and i was being nice but hey it could of been your other 3 workers or this guy who done my seats but im going to back everything up 100% with photos.
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Youre having a real bad run arent you. It shouldnt be this hard 8O .

BTW, I can get brand new genuine stereo surrounds as well. If you are interested, let me know. Delivery time would be a couple of weeks.
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    ftofionaaa
    Grease Monkey

Post by ftofionaaa »

i am :( but thank-you, i will let you know tomorrow after i take it back in tomorrow and my dads going to just go over my car now and list things.

everything just sucks at the moment :(
    ftofionaaa
    Grease Monkey

Post by ftofionaaa »

last year first night i picked the car up ( best day :D ) you can kind of see the smoking lighter thing its while the picture this one that is in now is GREEN and used !

need to try and find more photos now.
    JD-3193
    Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

nawwwwwwww :(

this reminds me of the story of when i bought my car. i got majorly f*cked over so bad.. everything just went wrong.

in fact i'll tell you my story so you don't feel so bad :D

so the car was meant to cost me $10k right.. and thats all the money i had saved up..
    so i put down my $800 deposit and then a day later the seller rings me and says "i don't have time to get a roadworthy done but don't worry, it won't need anything"
    and i'm like "wait wait.. no deal. give back my deposit"
    the b*tch refused. i was gonna seek legal advice but in the end i was just like f*ck it. i'll trust her, coz i really wanted this car..

anyways, so i take it down to the mechanics to get it roadworthy hoping it would only be like $300 or so...

$3500 for roadworthy.. it needed EVERYTHING. suspension, radiator, brakes, windscreen etc. etc.
    i had no idea.. we even took it for a test drive and nothing felt wrong

then i got a call from the bank to tell me that my bank loan had been REJECTED.
    i then had to beg my mum to cover the rwc costs and agreed to pay her back.

everything was sweet.. i had my car, just a big debt...

anyways, a week later the stock stereo died, the aerial broke and all the dash LEDs stopped working.

my mate hooked me up with a $2000 stereo for $1000 and said to pay him for it later. fixed the dash globes with a lot of work.

about 3 weeks later i noticed the seatbelts didnt retract... told my mate to have a look at them. turns out they didnt LOCK either. so there i was driving round in a car that virtually had no seatbelts..
    called toyota.. $720 for new belts..

drove round the car for 3 months with dodgey belts then won some second hand seatbelts for $100 off ebay :)

ohh and a while after that my car got keyed!
    managed to fix it with a cut and polish but the paint is all dull in that spot now

anyway, thats all i can remember off the top of my head..
    i've had the car only 8 months. so far (including insurance, rego/stamp duty) the car is approaching the $21,000 mark !!

8O

i have finally payed off the money i owed to my parents and even bought myself a set of new wheels. things arent too bad now :)

but yeah, next time you think you've been f*cked over, just think of what that seller did to me! :lol: I got scammed hardcore!

edit: ohhh and just remembered i had to rebuild the transmission :D
    ftofionaaa
    Grease Monkey

Post by ftofionaaa »

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IM ABOUT TO GO CRAZY
    I JUST WAS LOOKING AT MY PHOTO NOW I JUST POSTED.
    AND YOU NO AROUND THE SMOKING LIGHTER YOU CAN SEE A WHITE LIGHT AROUND IT A RING WELL THE F**ING IDIOTS TOOK THE WHOLE PEICE OUT NOW IT HAS NO LIGHT , A DIFFERENT LIGHTER AND THE BLACK DONT EVEN MATCH MY CAR IT IS ALL DISCOLORED

OMG IM SO ANGRY THEY HAVE PUSHED IT I WANT THE CAR THE WAY I TOOK IT IN

:cry: im sooooo upset and angry omgggggggg im an emotional reck
    JD-3193
    Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

ftofionaaa wrote:OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IM ABOUT TO GO CRAZY
    I JUST WAS LOOKING AT MY PHOTO NOW I JUST POSTED.
    AND YOU NO AROUND THE SMOKING LIGHTER YOU CAN SEE A WHITE LIGHT AROUND IT A RING WELL THE F**ING IDIOTS TOOK THE WHOLE PEICE OUT NOW IT HAS NO LIGHT , A DIFFERENT LIGHTER AND THE BLACK DONT EVEN MATCH MY CAR IT IS ALL DISCOLORED

OMG IM SO ANGRY THEY HAVE PUSHED IT I WANT THE CAR THE WAY I TOOK IT IN

:cry: im sooooo upset and angry omgggggggg im an emotional reck

nawwwwwwww :(

i'm sure everything will turn out okay.
    they've obviously done it thinking that you wouldn't notice. you have noticed, so they WILL NOT get away with it.
    if you can't solve the problem, i will. i don't care if you're up in the northern suburbs. i will drive up there and find whoever is responsible and give them the biggest f*cking serving they have ever experienced.

i hate to see people treated like this :evil:
    ftofionaaa
    Grease Monkey

Post by ftofionaaa »

thats so bad :( im sorry to hear that , wow a lot of money spent on the car :|

well wasn't smooth for me either after i brought this car coming home that night problems already my dad skitz it saw me coming up the drive way bit of smoke from engine .... but got it fixed straight away 2 days later took to my mechanics but didnt have the car for over a month :x
    spent a good $2000 on it then everything else i have spent on the car and more coming !

ill post some pics of some stuff he has taken / swopped!
    JD-3193
    Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

if you've got before and after pics then there's all the proof you need to get a conviction happening.
    you'll be ok :) i'm sure you'll be able to sort everything out
    ftofionaaa
    Grease Monkey

Post by ftofionaaa »

my fto before ;

AFTER :

EWWW

cap missing

and some more little stuff as-well i wont post photos thats just a ruff idea of stuff that has been obviously changed, im trying find the photo the guy gave me of my interior when he had it on car sales see what else i can find.
    ftofionaaa
    Grease Monkey

Post by ftofionaaa »

update, took it in this morning he was saying he doesnt know how any one could do it, but i back it up with all my photos.
    they got me a new smoking lighter but no ring band around it :( if any one has one ill buy it off you!
    fixed my lights, astray and some screws.
    just need to try find some other little things for myself now, but will take time.
    still upset but hey i will get over it.

now just need new photos. lol
    J
    Oldtimer

Post by J »

you can get new cigi lighters preety much anywhere... They all fit, @ autobarn and other shops you can get coloured ones and LED lit ones. $5-$30 depending on how fancy you want it.

Trawl ebay - you might find some nice ones for the price of biscuits :D
    ftofionaaa
    Grease Monkey

Post by ftofionaaa »

they got me a new cigi lighter just i want the ring thing that reflects its around the cigi lighter came in all the fto's been trying to find one omg its so hardddddddd.