A little rant :s

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by I8A4RE »

No submissive its from 90210 :lol: Its what brandon had for a personilised plate on his mustang..... I ate a ferrari. pretty straighforward really :roll:

and submissive your calling me a fag??? your the little faggit who wont even take his car over 5k you pussy little bitch cause your scared of hurting it :lol: . I havent heard anything more gayier in my life..... oh apart from putting a sticker on your car only to realise weeks later that your actually have to pull the backing off it.... you dumb c&^t. It really surprises me your able to dress yourself in the morning. :lol: :lol:
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Fulltiltorgasm
Grease Monkey

Post by Fulltiltorgasm »

:jerry:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol, like I care if you don't like me not pushing my car. I always say that myself (and am proud of it!) so think of a new insult, NOOB p00f (not that there is anything wrong with being *~delightful!~*) !

Mardi gras is up soon. I'll tune into channel 7 and catch u on the *~delightful!~* float rubbing your nipples 8)
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

sublime19 wrote:
I8DlCK wrote:
I8ADlCK wrote:
LOL :lol:
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

lol, you watch mardi gras? & know when & what channel it's on???

yep, you're not *~dreamy~*.. :roll:
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

I8A4RE wrote:No submissive its from 90210 :lol: Its what brandon had for a personilised plate on his mustang..... I ate a ferrari. pretty straighforward really :roll:
There is nothing gayer than watching 90210, even being a QLDer :supergay:
LED ALL the things.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Supplanter wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:No submissive its from 90210 :lol: Its what brandon had for a personilised plate on his mustang..... I ate a ferrari. pretty straighforward really :roll:
yeah there is.....you.
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8A4RE wrote:
Supplanter wrote:
yeah there is.....you.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

I8A4RE wrote:yeah there is.....you.
So basically, your comeback "I know you are but what am I"?

Ouch, that cuts real deep :cry:
LED ALL the things.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

mr-charisma wrote:
sublime19 wrote:
I8DlCK wrote:
I8ADlCK wrote:
LOL :lol:
^^ :lol: i just noticed that
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Supplanter wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:yeah there is.....you.
So basically, your comeback "I know you are but what am I"?

Ouch, that cuts real deep :cry:
yeah pretty much :oops: :lol:
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

:lol: 90210 :supergay:
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Kooolio you werent even born then :lol: and to the rest of you clowns i never said i watched it..... it was in the starting credits..i always turned over to watch hey hey its saturday 8O :lol: :lol:
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

i was born in the 80s at it was screening in the 90s so ya i was born... :P
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]