A little rant :s

Anything off topic that you want to share with the group. (warning this board may include coarse language)

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Bennoz
National President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Bennoz »

nicholas wrote:On the other hand, ANY infringement on double demerit weekends is fair game. That's why I hate driving on them and avoid it like the plague.
I don't think I've ever driven in a double demerits period. Said periods are always holidays periods & you know what that means - drinking 24/7 :lol:
Fulltiltorgasm
Grease Monkey

Post by Fulltiltorgasm »

Bennoz wrote:
nicholas wrote:On the other hand, ANY infringement on double demerit weekends is fair game. That's why I hate driving on them and avoid it like the plague.
I don't think I've ever driven in a double demerits period. Said periods are always holidays periods & you know what that means - drinking 24/7 :lol:
hence why ben is our president, only a man who drinks 24/7 is worthy, regardless of his knowledge of FTOs, lol, :lol: :cheers:
manofwood
Veteran Mechanic

Post by manofwood »

One time at band camp i was going over the railway bridge in liverpool heading towards bankstown, and there was a cop sitting at the front of the red lights in the opposite direction, facing me. My direction of traffic flow were allowed to go straight and turn right until the turn right light changed to red. About 11 cars then proceeded to absolutely jet through the intersection after it had turned red! The cop didn't even bat an eyelid. I'm sitting there with a 'what the f**k was that' look on my face and he just smirked at me.
Useless f**k.
Racing in a VL is like being in the Special Olympics, coz even if you win, you're still a <u>RETARD</u>
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I've had strong urges to actually apply to become a cop at times. I stopped cos I don't wanna be p*ss poor, heard average pay is like 48K only..

Everytime I see some wanker on the road or tryhards on the streets I wish I was cop. I went "clubbing" in canberra 3 weeks ago with my cousin who lives there.. I have never, ever in my life seen so many bogan hicks anywhere (no offense to people in canberra, these guys were all like junkies extreme).

We're sitting across the road from the club and these guys come up, one of them goes "hey i'll give u $2 to let me have a sip of your gatorade so I can take this" and he opens his palm and there's a pill in there. I slapped it out of his hand and said if he didn't f*ck off his face would be the next thing on the ground. The cops were everywhere walking around but didn't say sh*t to nobody, and everybody was like junked out.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
nicholas
Veteran Mechanic

Post by nicholas »

sublime19 wrote: and he opens his palm and there's a pill in there. I slapped it out of his hand and said if he didn't f*ck off his face would be the next thing on the ground.
And then did you take it instead?
Resident Asshole.
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

nicholas wrote:
sublime19 wrote: and he opens his palm and there's a pill in there. I slapped it out of his hand and said if he didn't f*ck off his face would be the next thing on the ground.
5 second rule :evil:
LED ALL the things.
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Supplanter wrote:
nicholas wrote:
5 second rule :evil:
doesnt apply in canberra :D :lol:
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
Cassf88
Mechanic

Post by Cassf88 »

bit on topic but random... i almost had a heart attack when i saw the amount you have to fork out for a speeding fine is qld.... $750 for 10-15km or whatever... like honestly, talk bout revenue.... i guess thats why theres always roadworks going on as well the money keeps coming in :P

seriously though- heart A T T A C K!
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Cassf88 wrote:bit on topic but random... i almost had a heart attack when i saw the amount you have to fork out for a speeding fine is qld.... $750 for 10-15km or whatever... like honestly, talk bout revenue.... i guess thats why theres always roadworks going on as well the money keeps coming in :P

nah its not that much
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

At the end of the day the government is in debt and needs to make money quick and as a whole we suffer financially as we use their sh*tty sub par roads and faulty equipment....

It would be a lot more comforting knowing this money is going into improve roads that thousands of commuters use daily *cough*parramatta road*cough*
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

I8A4RE wrote:
Cassf88 wrote:bit on topic but random... i almost had a heart attack when i saw the amount you have to fork out for a speeding fine is qld.... $750 for 10-15km or whatever... like honestly, talk bout revenue.... i guess thats why theres always roadworks going on as well the money keeps coming in :P

nah its not that much
I think it's 20+ that it's $700 & instant suspension of licence..
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

$700! lol, who told you that? thats for 30-45km/h

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregulati ... gpenalties
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

tippin9 wrote:$700! lol, who told you that? thats for 30-45km/h

She talking about qld you NOOB

Mr C, nah mate over 20 is not loss of license otherwise i wouldnt had a license for a good part of this decade
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

I8A4RE wrote:

She talking about qld you NOOB

Mr C, nah mate over 20 is not loss of license otherwise i wouldnt had a license for a good part of this decade
and i can confirm:
more than 20km over is 4 points and $250. more than 40km is $700 and instant 6 months... yup...
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

A cop ..

And no, I've looked it up & it isn't 20 over..

http://www.transport.qld.gov.au/Home/Sa ... rit_points

http://www.transport.qld.gov.au/resourc ... y_2009.pdf
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

MR C hes talking about NSW and your talking about QLD.....F&(ken NOObs your as bad as each other...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I8DlCK wrote:MR C hes talking about NSW and your talking about QLD.....F&(ken NOObs your as bad as each other...
I8ADlCK wrote:over 20 is not loss of license otherwise i wouldnt had a license for a good part of this decade
And this man is representing all of QLD!

Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Fulltiltorgasm
Grease Monkey

Post by Fulltiltorgasm »

lol, what is I8A4RE meant to stand for, is it lame or i just cant see it ??
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

It was from The bold and the beautiful (LULZ what a f@g LOLOL), something about "I ate a ferrari"
:lol:

Edit: I know this cos he posted it somewhere ages ago, I do NOT watch that show.
Fulltiltorgasm
Grease Monkey

Post by Fulltiltorgasm »

rriiiigghhhhttt 8O :scratch: