Hello Guys!

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Absolute
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Hello Guys!

Post by Absolute »

Hi guys the names Johnnie,

I am currently 17, turning 18 this July. I've recently got my P's YAY (Im not those reckless P platers :o) and ever since year 8 I've always been a big fan of FTO's,I don't really have any experience with cars and that wasn't really a car fan but i have a sudden urge of cars especially FTO's so I hope you guys can teach me in the near future. GOSH I WANT A FTO!!

I live in South Australia, currently have no car :( but I drive my dads 1995 Toyota Camry .

But yea I hope i can get to know you guys a bit more and to learn about cars in the future :D

Just a question is there any cheap FTO's :lol: if not I guess ill start saving 8).
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

Hi Johnnie, welcome to the club buddy :D

good to know your a goodboy p plater, now fto's aint the sort of car thats meant for power on straights ... its a nice cruise around car thats quick around the corners and has abit of balls aswell :lol:

anyway with about a 9k budget should get you a nice fto easily ... all the best with what you do mate :D
Absolute

Post by Absolute »

Hey slurpieee thanks for the reply appreciate it.

Ahh well right now im looking on carsguide and carsales for fto's im trying to find the cheapest one but the thing is im not sure if it has problems for example a 500 FTO could be like no engine and no tyres hahah. If I can't find any cheaper I guess I would have to resort to 9k.

By the way thanks for the warm welcome appreciate it :D
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

WTTC mate here to help if need be :D
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

WTTC, I know you want something cheap but it's worth waiting for a good quality car to come up. It's really upto you but I wouldn't recommend going for anything under 9k unless the buyer has a genuine reason to be selling a good car for under that price.

Either that or for under 9k expect higher kms.

Good to hear you've liked FTO's since year 8 lol, I actually liking them myself around the same time (only difference between me and you is that I bought mine when I turned 21 (24 in 4) :?

Good luck in your search.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

hey, WTTC

start saving :D
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]