hello everyone!!

New to FTO's? Or Just new to this forum? Come introduce yourself, we dont bite.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

dstocks
National Vice President
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by dstocks »

Track day isnt happening now subbie. Was booked out for the whole month. Does that give you more of a reason to show......
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    Les
    Apprentice

Post by Les »

hahaha nah its all in funs name :D
    the only good thing about queensland is well 8O lol jokes. nah queensland is cool for a holiday but i wouldnt live their itll get boring.
    since you are new, we'll even let you be an honorary qlder

i dont get it lol??
    sublime19
    Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

dstocks wrote:Track day isnt happening now subbie. Was booked out for the whole month. Does that give you more of a reason to show......
    It does a bit, thing is, I do want to come up there but to be completely honest, I don't know about spending the whole weekend up there and camping doesn't usually appeal to me too much. I'm usually out a lot so I'm bound to have friends going out and doing something somewhere, just don't know what's on yet. If there's no music event / birthday then I'll come :)
    I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
    Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
    Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Got some space in the house if you dont want to rough it........
    Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
      If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
      sublime19
      Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

dstocks wrote:Got some space in the house if you dont want to rough it........
      Ok Ok you win - I've put my name on the list :)

Don't worry I'll bring a tent ;)
      I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
      Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
      Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
      BorepYano
      Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

sublime19 wrote:Just be careful of people around here who "bat for the wrong team" aka B0repyano (Look he's trying so hard to convinve people he's not *~delightful!~* after that thread I made, he's put up his sig even though it disgusts him)
      you and your wishful thinking again lol
      kiz wrote:
      silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
      There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia