Creating an avatar help

Website Help. This forum is for problems with the website not for car help
If you are having problems creating an account - please post in here

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Tippin
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Tippin »

you can delete this post, but why is it that when i upload my new avatar it doesn't show the picture? just shows the little img icon with a line through it ...

ive resized the pics to the requirements and ive tried jpg, jpeg and gif file formats, am i doing something wrong or is their a problem with the site? sry to be such a noob lol
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

tippin9 wrote:you can delete this post, but why is it that when i upload my new avatar it doesn't show the picture? just shows the little img icon with a line through it ...

ive resized the pics to the requirements and ive tried jpg, jpeg and gif file formats, am i doing something wrong or is their a problem with the site? sry to be such a noob lol
your definitly doing somethong wrong otherwise we all would have the same problem...... however my powers dont let me check what it is....
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

Can we add to this that you need to add a gif showing boobs in all sigs?

Just use Yang's as an example. :P
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

its strange because i did exactly what i did last time, and even when i tried uploading my old avatar again its not working lol

edit: ohh yeh, ive also tried to upload it via URL link and also from our member gallery and nothing, so it can't be my end ...
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

ok found out that the problem was google chrome, when i swapped to mozilla it worked fine...

next moderator who opens the thread can delete the posts

thanx
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

yeh um i cant get mine to work either haha i am not that good at this stuff haha
BorepYano
Forum Moderator

Post by BorepYano »

mr-charisma wrote:Can we add to this that you need to add a gif showing boobs in all sigs?

Just use Yang's as an example. :P
exhibit A
kiz wrote:
silverGPX wrote:This requires a thread? lol
There's potential for a thread about anything on FTO Australia
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

ok guys i been trying all damn night and every time i import the url it says i have the wrong format on the picture. The fto avator says it needs to be jpg.
this is the url

it says it is a jpg but it still wont let it work says wrong format

please help
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

moved to the help area rather than deleting it.