Scotia White Manual FTO GPX $11000 -sold!

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

borntospeed
Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Scotia White Manual FTO GPX $11000 -sold!

Post by borntospeed »

Hi Guys and Girls,

After getting constantly nagged by my partner to sell the FTO (probably since nov last year...) and get a new car (safety issues, i have to get a car with airbags, sigh...*air bags just add weight and they kill as many lives as they save*), i have finally put an ad for it.

here's the website:
http://www.carpoint.com.au/used-car/MIT ... ?State=NSW

If anyone can remember that far back, it used to be Brenden's FTO (LOO00X), just search for LOO00X and/or my previous posts to find a bit of history. After owning it, i have changed the springs to Kings, added Xenon 6000k low beams, seviced it a few times. I mainly use it to get to work (I live in Alexandria and work in Eastern Creek, so its mostly highway mileage).

If interested or have any questions just send me a PM. Please forward this to any family or friends who might be interested. You can also reach me on 0405994325
Last edited by borntospeed on Tue May 19, 2009 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of a 95 manual white FTO (LOO00X)
dstocks
National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Just get yourself an FTO with dual airbags like mine :twisted:
Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
    If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
    borntospeed
    Apprentice

Post by borntospeed »

haha, i wish it was that simple but she feels better if i got a newer car, also, because almost every year either hers or my parents fly over, so the last time they came, it took them quite a while to get in and out of the rear seats, also complaining how hard the suspension is...

u know how it is, asian parents wants a comfortable 4 door saloon or SUV with the bells and whistles... they reckon its time for me to "grow up" and get a "proper" car. and no... they werent impressed that it has MIVEC, 200hp, or has razor sharp handling, or how sweet the sound when hitting the MIVEC range (mom said to me: why is the engine so loud? is it broken?) sigh...

maybe i should just buy an evo 9 and take out the rear wing so its looks like a normal lancer :p but then i still have that problem having bone hard suspension...

any thoughts?
    cmoney
    Apprentice

new car

Post by cmoney »

You could always try going for a legnum, twin turbo 2.5 V6 in an AWD wagon with all the luxuries. Chew a bit of fuel as a result, but dont tell them about the motor & they should be fine.
    topao
    Veteran Mechanic

Post by topao »

How about a Nissan Cima?
    dstocks
    National Vice President

Post by dstocks »

Yep, im aiming for the legnum as the family car and the FTO for fun. Besides, where is it written that you must grow up. I must have missed that bit.

Anyways, good luck with the sale. If you still have it in April, maybe you can make the bonfire for a goodbye
    Complete FTO (http://www.completefto.com.au/completefto.asp)
      If you are trying to contact me and not getting a quick answer, its because im disorganised. Hassle me and ill get back to you
      borntospeed
      Apprentice

Post by borntospeed »

Yeah, the legnum is pretty good, too bad they don't sell the Airtrek Turbo-R in australia, all the fast bits of the evo with the practicality of a wagon... and the exchange rate with the yen is so absurb at the moment...
      i'll definately try to make it for the bonfire if she's not sold by then

too bad nobody's put the best bits of the 2 best rally weapons (evo and sti) imagine subaru engine, evo looks and handling, subabishi or mitsuru? haha

i feel so indecisive, there are quite a few good choices out there, each has the pros and cons and i'm constraint by my choices because of the parents bit (must be confortable and easy to get in or out)

it has to be under 40k and has to be faster than a FTO. any ideas?
      bushido
      Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

xr6 turbo
      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
      ###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
      %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
      sublime19
      Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

IS250! Just on the border of 40k :D
      I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
      Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
      Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
      borntospeed
      Apprentice

Post by borntospeed »

FTO is now sold! Its a sad sad day...

Thanks to everyone who have been ever so helpful, funny and ever so drunk! haha