Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

barfy
Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Cruise ??

Post by barfy »

Hey,

I was just wondering how many people we have in SA that are members here ? It seems that a lot of us are in the Modbury area (spooky 8O ) so maybe we should catch up one night and go for a cruise to the bay via the city one night ??

Let me know whos interested and take it from there 8)
D4Z_FTO

Post by D4Z_FTO »

Yup..... interested.
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

theres quite a few fto owners in adelaide, but i dont think many of them know of or care about the information on these forums.

im not so keen for a commute to the bay. but i would be more interested in a "spirited" drive through the hills or something.
D4Z_FTO

Post by D4Z_FTO »

A spirited drive to birdwood perhaps? or just up to Lofty using the 'old' road - actually lofty costs to park there (f%$kin' rip off!)
Miss_FTO

Post by Miss_FTO »

hey guys!

Tripped out! Im from your hood 2! I live in Hope Valley! I would be up for cruises 4 sure!
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

hey guys!

Tripped out! Im from your hood 2! I live in Hope Valley! I would be up for cruises 4 sure!
No sh*t ! Im in Hope valley ill private msg ya see how close we are ! :lol:
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

i think i may have seen you guys around.

barfy you have big hair right. think i may have spotted you driving around one night and your hair spooked me 8O ......hehehe just kidding :lol:

Miss_FTO tell us about your car. do you have a red veilside kitted fto with standard gpx rims?

anyways, if we get the numbers up we should all try hook up for a cruise. i think we all must live like within 5-10 minutes of each other.
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

yep thats me ! hehehe

The big hair thing i guess it depends if i had it fro'd up that night ? If its not its not as big :lol:

Where did you see me ? Were u in your FTO ? Surely i would spotted you !
twistea
Grease Monkey

Post by twistea »

barfy wrote:Where did you see me ? Were u in your FTO ? Surely i would spotted you !
it was one night down hindley st probably a few weeks ago now. i was in my blue fto. we passed right next to each other so i dont doubt that you would have seen me too.
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

ahhh i think i do remember now,

Do you have pics anywhere of your ride on this site anywhere ?
Miss_FTO

Post by Miss_FTO »

hey yeh my fto is red with a veilside kide but i got mags on it and a full sideways cannon hanin out the back :P hehe

yeh pm anyone who wants to cruise or meet up :)
D4Z_FTO

Post by D4Z_FTO »

THere's got to be at least 5 of us that regularly check this forum now surely... Very bizarre that we all live out modbury way. I have seen a red fto around TTP on a few occasions now, mine is just a grey FTO awaiting $$$'s to be spent on it - standard GR with no mags. I was looking at putting a set of ROH Blade's on it. Anyone know a place around town that do decent prices on wheels and tyres? I was quoted approx $1600 for a set of those rims(16inch), with semi decent tyres and fitment with locknuts.

I would be keen to meet up at almost anytime, anywhere - so if anybody wants to nominate a place and time.....

Oh I had my first run through the hills (YAY - finally) cruised out to Melba's Chocolate Factory....nice winding roads...
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

Hey D4Z,

If your after some rims im selling my 17" neeper titans, only want $1000 for them, there are a couple of scratches. Im selling them because i just bought my fto recently and ive found its to low to get up my driveway so i have decided to get some 18" to fix the problem.

If your interested leave me your email and ill send u some pics :)
D4Z_FTO

Post by D4Z_FTO »

I'll have a look at them. crimsonchicken@iprimus.com.au
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

Hey Miss FTO,

Sounds like we have similar taste as i have a red FTO with veilside kit too :D

I drive pass TTP a lot D4Z so the chances of that being me are pretty high
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

testing avatar :)
Miss_FTO

Post by Miss_FTO »

Hey!

if we have the same fto with veilside kit we shoudl meet up n get some pics of our twins hehehe :) question 4 u though... do you find your body kit is craking everywhere??? i need to get a lot of touch ups nothing bad but im just hella fussy hehe i know its there n it bothas me! Do you have the back wing to??

:) pm me if u want my num
barfy
Mechanic

Post by barfy »

Yeah ill pm u and we will have to catch up....

The only really bad cracks are on the front from scrapping gutters etc Also i have a few stone chips around the bodykit which is unavoidable :x

I dont have the back wing have u ?
D4Z_FTO

Post by D4Z_FTO »

Did any of you get your kit put on down here in Adelaide? I have found a rear wing i like, but it would need to be fitted and painted and was wondering who does that down here.

Your veilside front bars would be scraping a lot of things around here wouldnt it. I have noticed my standard front bar barely clears most things as it is.
Miss_FTO

Post by Miss_FTO »

hey guys! yeh i have a back wing ummm in adelaide you could goto provident crash or even advanced spoilers which is in salisbury i think they do bodykit work n repairs i wanna goto them cause my front bar is dropping slightly i find i dont scrape on the front much and my car is fairly low.

Bad news! i wont be online for a while cause my parents are getting rid of the net! i will try and check it whenever possible but for now i will pm daz n barfy with my mob number so if you go on any cruises or wanna meet up or anything could you guys sms or buzz me??

Appriciate it heaps hey guys! hopefully be back online properly in a month or so :)
Cya luv Teena xoxo Go SA!!!