#### LITHGOW CRUISE + PICS ####

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

J
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

#### LITHGOW CRUISE + PICS ####

Post by J »

first of all i'd like to say a thankyou to AZA for yet another succesfull cruise. For everyone who didnt come events happened as so.

- meetup point 1 cars drove down to point two
- waited an hour for sugar and subbie :twisted:
- tippin9 got lost, had to find that bugger LOL
- guned down bells at "fair" speed
- stoped @ the monument for nsw pics
- there was a monkey in a tree :lol:
- went to lithgow for some chow
- left for bells... Jay n aza stuck @ 2 sets of lights (no-one waited for us :( )
- caught up rather quickly through the twisties
- stoped @ the lookout for nsw drivers pictures
- went home

Jay's highlights: tailing aza trying to catch up to the gang, a certain someone stuck in the tree fork

EDIT: 5 pics from my mobile loaded into my gallery, more to come from the camerA
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

:lol:

Was heaps fun, looking forward to next time.

Here are my pics:

V V V He got 'forked' :lol: :lol: V V V
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

Looks like a big miss out for me...but i cant go with no car Lol...mannn...looks like there isnt much asians there...i would so stand out there LOL
sublime19
Sooty!

Re: #### LITHGOW CRUISE + PICS ####

Post by sublime19 »

jay6 wrote:first of all i'd like to say a thankyou to AZA for yet another succesfull cruise. For everyone who didnt come events happened as so.

- meetup point 1 cars drove down to point two
- waited an hour for sugar and subbie :twisted:
- tippin9 got lost, had to find that bugger LOL
- stoped @ the monument for nsw pics
- there was a monkey in a tree :lol:
- went to lithgow for some chow
- left for bells... Jay n aza stuck @ 2 sets of lights (no-one waited for us :( )
- caught up rather quickly through the twisties
- stoped @ the lookout for nsw drivers pictures
- went home

Jay's highlights: tailing aza trying to catch up to the gang, a certain someone stuck in the tree fork

EDIT: 5 pics from my mobile loaded into my gallery, more to come from the camerA
I see you didn't post the pic of me outside the club lol. Fkn kunts.. I thought there really were cops there when you yelled "OH sh*t POLICE"
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Shafty
Apprentice

Post by Shafty »

must ay had so much fun thanx a lot aza:)
J
Oldtimer

Re: #### LITHGOW CRUISE + PICS ####

Post by J »

sublime19 wrote: I see you didn't post the pic of me outside the club lol. Fkn kunts.. I thought there really were cops there when you yelled "OH sh*t POLICE"
Bahahaha the pic of you pissing on the wall?! Dw charlie has that pic :lol: :lol:
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

sickest day today, was really good fun :D thanx aza for organizing mate good job
jay6 wrote:- tippin9 got lost, had to find that bugger LOL
hahaha, nah we didn't get lost. Me and zuihoujueding were just tracking ahead :lol:

here's a few of the pics that i took, got a few of my speedo while travelling at "fair" speed but i wont put em up haha :lol:

Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Good fun cruise, thanks guys :D

Aren't you all glad i didn't ruin your photos :P :twisted:
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

fken hectic day, thanks aza for the cruise!

you guys are all f**king hooons! i was the only one to keep under the speed limits :lol:
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

the thanks go to all you members that came out today as that is what makes these days work :D
It was a great turne out one of the bigest NSW one for a long time :thumleft:

I will have the pics and some video up with a little luck tomorrow :D I will be editting and linking bits together for better watching :D

Again thanks to all that came today and to AJ for taking the lead for part of the run.
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Lol when I was right at the back there right at the end, people were overtaking one another even though we had traffic in front, desperate!

And who was the hero in the white car with the P plates who went on the wrong side of the road to overtake 5 cars just to get back into traffic right at the end? You almost hit the guy in front of you :roll:
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

LMAO, guess what subbie ... i just lol'd at the white p plate car you mentioned and .... i went over the fotos and im the only p plater with a white FTO :lol: (on the cruise)

sorry if i scared some of you members hahaha ... but done woll wy i pofessionulllll :lol:
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

sublime19 wrote:And who was the hero in the white car with the P plates who went on the wrong side of the road to overtake 5 cars just to get back into traffic right at the end? You almost hit the guy in front of you :roll:
haha I saw that to :lol:

that hero also nearly rammed me up the ass :lol:
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

A link for you xSlurpee :lol:

http://www.ianluff.com.au/drive_to_survive

this should be done by all new drivers :D
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

^^^ LOL and the guy who took over a few fto's in the "pull over" lane...... Missing the upcoming guard rail by 10-15m at speed 8O 8O 8O

Btw - who was in the silver fto who waited for me, aza and khalil on the way home? I've forgotten names already :roll:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

jay6 wrote:^^^ LOL and the guy who took over a few fto's in the "pull over" lane...... Missing the upcoming guard rail by 10-15m at speed 8O 8O 8O

Btw - who was in the silver fto who waited for me, aza and khalil on the way home? I've forgotten names already :roll:
do u mean 10 - 15 mm? lol
eddiii
Veteran Mechanic

Post by eddiii »

Rofl the best pic ive seen so far..is the one with 4 cars and a loser with no friends talking on the phone sitting on his white fto ^^ WAHAHAH wonder who that is ^^
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

damm looks like a big miss out for me. i couldnt make it :( sorry people. like everyones saying good on u aza for organising it :D theres no way in the world that im going to miss the next NSW cruise. ill be coming to the next NSW cruise. btw did anyone from around Maroubra go to the cruise? when r uze gonna post videos?
aza013
NSW Coordinator

Post by aza013 »

tomorrow :D
FTO_GPvR
Mechanic

Post by FTO_GPvR »

aza013 wrote:tomorrow :D
where is it to? what time? and howcome its not on the NSW section?