#### LITHGOW CRUISE + PICS ####

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

xSlurpee
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by xSlurpee »

hey eddiii you hairdresser, who do you think that is lol 8)

(i beeped softly to notify you im going to gun it) :lol:

was about 8-10CM away from the rails i would imagine, was at 140-150kms?

you p platers gotta find the apex of the turn and dont brake entering it or in the middle of it ... fken scares me :?

BO88Y was such a gentlemen and gave me plenty of space or he couldnt keep up i dont know hahaha
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

i must say aza when you guned past me on the long straight i cream at the sound of your car..... Unfortunately i was stuck behind one of the slow fto's.... Ehem shafty hahaha ...... Is that on your video? I wanna see my car going by

Vrrrrrrrrrshhhhhhhh
FknTopOne
Grease Monkey

Post by FknTopOne »

Btw - who was in the silver fto who waited for me, aza and khalil on the way home? I've forgotten names already
There were 2 Silver FTO's today. One is mine.

I did pull over about 15 min into the return trip, to wait for a few people who'd dropped back.

So if that's what you're talkin' bout, my name is Richie.

And just as a general note, I had a blast today. And I'm also struggling to remember names :?

Oh and any suggestions, anyone, as to how I post photos directly into this thread?
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

FknTopOne wrote:
Btw - who was in the silver fto who waited for me, aza and khalil on the way home? I've forgotten names already
There were 2 Silver FTO's today. One is mine.

I did pull over about 15 min into the return trip, to wait for a few people who'd dropped back.

So if that's what you're talkin' bout, my name is Richie.

And just as a general note, I had a blast today. And I'm also struggling to remember names :?

Oh and any suggestions, anyone, as to how I post photos directly into this thread?
Thats right!!! I told subbie your name was christian on the phone bahahaha :x
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

FTO_GPvR wrote:
aza013 wrote:tomorrow :D
where is it to? what time? and howcome its not on the NSW section?
just wait buddy, should be up by tuesday night for us all to view :thumright:

and aint you on your L's?? and buy my momo steering wheel already ... its immac
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

jay6 wrote:i must say aza when you guned past me on the long straight i cream at the sound of your car.....
omg +1! 8)
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

pffft needed another white one there :roll:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

xSlurpee wrote:hey eddiii you hairdresser, who do you think that is lol 8)

you p platers gotta find the apex of the turn and dont brake entering it or in the middle of it ... fken scares me :?

BO88Y was such a gentlemen and gave me plenty of space or he couldnt keep up i dont know hahaha
If I wanted to take you champ ... I would ... :lol:
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

xSlurpee wrote:hey eddiii you hairdresser, who do you think that is lol 8)

Oh man i know your all happy coz we just finished a good cruise. But don't say something you'll end up regreting....

If your scared of hitting someone... Lay of the hoon and keep your distance, like subbie said, no point being up someones ass. :roll:
zuihoujueding
Oldtimer

Post by zuihoujueding »

[quote="tippin9"]sickest day today, was really good fun :D thanx aza for organizing mate good job

Yeah! we were well ahead! :lol: and tippin! go fix your exhaust and new rubber! And reduce the the tints on your rear lights! i cant see sh*t! 8)

Man! It was a pretty tiring day and i have never driven my FTO that hard before. Never been that close to a Touge! Its was absolute concentration and FUN!

yeah some of you might have over taken me but i have only used 1/4 tank of fuel! hahahahahaha

Thanks Aza and nice meeting the rest of the good guys!
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

bushido wrote:pffft needed another white one there :roll:
black came in the numbers today....... Whos idea was it to stick them all in the backfor the fotoshoot :lol:
rock_it
Oldtimer

Post by rock_it »

I have started a gallery for the day .. Have started to load mine, but it just takes too long so am going to bed... I hate adding photos in this Gallery Ben .. There has to be something better...Half the time, if you put too many, none of them load up...

I have been trying for about 1.5 hours ... :evil:
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

it was our nsw co ord!!! hahaha white vR FTW ... (wait why did i say that? i like kj's over mine everyday of the week)

anyway nice to meet everyone today ^^
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

charlie its because secretly you want a manual version r ;)
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
Shafty
Apprentice

Post by Shafty »

jay6 wrote:i must say aza when you guned past me on the long straight i cream at the sound of your car..... Unfortunately i was stuck behind one of the slow fto's.... Ehem shafty hahaha ...... Is that on your video? I wanna see my car going by

Vrrrrrrrrrshhhhhhhh
haha wellll u were stuck behind me because i had slight car heating problems lol:P but u shoulda just overtaken me but u coulndt keep up on the way back:)
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

lol and I saw some of you noobs accelerate then brake hard as you go into the turn around the corner, and 4 of u right up each others asses.. that's a perfect example of what NOT to do :roll:
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

Shafty wrote:
jay6 wrote:i must say aza when you guned past me on the long straight i cream at the sound of your car..... Unfortunately i was stuck behind one of the slow fto's.... Ehem shafty hahaha ...... Is that on your video? I wanna see my car going by

Vrrrrrrrrrshhhhhhhh
haha wellll you were stuck behind me because i had slight car heating problems lol:P but you shoulda just overtaken me but you coulndt keep up on the way back:)
What?! Me and aza shaved abgout 7mins off you guys, we got stuck @ the lights and caught up to you straight away..... Damn motorbike and cars were in the way LOL

^^^^^ hey suubs i saw that.... The guys would charge down the straight and drop nuts carrying too much sppend entering a corner.

I know "someone" smoked tyres braking :lol:
Shafty
Apprentice

Post by Shafty »

jay6 wrote:
Shafty wrote:

Vrrrrrrrrrshhhhhhhh
haha wellll you were stuck behind me because i had slight car heating problems lol:P but you shoulda just overtaken me but you coulndt keep up on the way back:)
What?! Me and aza shaved abgout 7mins off you guys, we got stuck @ the lights and caught up to you straight away..... Damn motorbike and cars were in the way LOL

^^^^^ hey suubs i saw that.... The guys would charge down the straight and drop nuts carrying too much sppend entering a corner.

I know "someone" smoked tyres braking :lol:
man that traffic was just crap should just beep at everyone so they move outta our way
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Lol it's all good guys, don't worry it wasn't a race, nobody is winning any medals ;)

I must say though, this was a very relaxed run, not many twisties so it's good to ease into as a first cruise. Next time when we go on a real spirited run with a lot of sharp turns with barely any part which is going straight, it's crucial that everybody gives each other plenty of room, brake before you get to the corner and accelerate out of it, not in the middle of it, cos around sharp turns that's an accident waiting to happen.

When I saw the 4 cars at the back stuck together and breaking while turning, it didn't look very safe lol, so just thought I'd point it out. Please don't treat it like you have to be up somebody's ass to prove the point that you're faster than them, it only makes the person in front of you uncomfortable + high chance of you ramming them in the ass if they suddenly brake after realising that they can't continue taking a corner at the speed that they were travelling it.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Lol.. you guys should've been to some of the midnight touge runs i used to do...trail braking up each other's arses was the norm. Ahh good times i had in the FTO doing that.

Anyways yeah, nice relaxing cruise yesterday. I really did have fun, was good to get the line out as i don't drive it much anymore tbh and have way less time than i used to for cars. I didn't see what a lot of you guys are talking about.. wouldn't let me overtake :lol:

My highlight...AJ and my little blat up the hills right after we left the town ;)

Hey Sub, were you behind us ?