EOI: My V35 riceline

Private Sales Only - No Traders Allowed!
Please post:
* Pictures of your car
* Car Spec's
* Price
* Your State

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Delvance
Veteran Mechanic
jedwabna poszewka promocja

EOI: My V35 riceline

Post by Delvance »

Hey all.

Just an EOI atm but if something good comes up, i may go ahead with it!

It's a 2003 Nissan Skyline V35 350GT coupe
-VQ35DE 206kw engine
-6 spd manual getrag box
-Brembo brakes F+R, LSD, with 18" factory sport wheels
-Premium interior: leather + suede interior, 6 cd in dash Bose CD player with Bose speakers + controls on steering wheel, in boot 6 MD stacker lol
-Factory sat nav and tv with jap spec tv tuner
-Factory option front lip and splash guards
-Factory option sunroof!
-Factory option spoiler
-Factory HIDs
-Factory foglights in working condition (compliance requires the foglights to be disabled)
-Factory plush floormats
-Pearlescent white paint

Small list of goodies as well (all installed)
-Clear corner indicators
-Trust Airinx panel filter
-USDM Z tube upgrade
-Kakimoto Regu 06&R catback exhaust
-Nismo low temp thermostat + housing
-Whiteline F+R adjustable swaybars (have originals too)
-Bridgestone RE-01R tires all round
-Raizin ground kit
-HKS double fire spark plugs installed couple thou ago

Car was bought about 8 months ago as first owner in Aus from a car importer/yard with 47,xxx kms IIRC. Now has 54,xxx km's. Car is washed weekly and waxed monthly. Did a major service late last year including brake fluid. Always warmed up and cooled down properly. Has no electrical gremlins that some V35's unfortunately suffer from. I have been very mechanically sympathetic to this car. Car is currently a weekender.

It's very hard to get a V35 in the above config (in fact, i don't think you'll find one on the general car sale websites atm e.g. carsales, carpoint, carsguide etc). I don't think i've seen another one with manual, brembo/lsd, sunroof, spoiler, front lip and splash guards, premium interior etc.

If it goes, i will personally give the car a full detail (i used to be a detailer) so the paint will be good as new with no swirl marks and the interior will be clean and treated.

Am looking at $33,000
May trade for a neat 32 or 33 GT-R (stock or with light mods) plus cash my way.

Thanks!
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

i've seen this car in the flesh, tailed behind it (trying to) and had the v35 tailing my fto's ass. Its got good power and the sound of it is nice. Very clean and in mint condition, this will not disapoint.

Get a mint 32gtr mate! GODZILLA FTW!
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

Lol you can't be serious? You waited ages for the right one to come along and told me you were very lucky to find this.. you're over it already?! *gasp*
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Hehe thanks guys =)

I'm leaning more towards a 33 gt-r lol. 32 will just kill me in maintenance and fixing.

And subby, far from over the car man! Love it.. just need to free up some cash atm (or in the near future) and this is the easiest/quickest way unfortunately :(
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Delvance wrote:33 gt-r
*Facepalms*
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I wouldn't mind a R33 gtr actually, I just really don't like gtst's :x
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

Im buying you both one these

borntospeed
Apprentice

Post by borntospeed »

man... i was so excited when i saw this, but then i saw the word coupe and i was like... damn man... i need a 4 door sedan that looks decent, has some luxury features and something my parents can get in and out easily... anyways, good luck with your sale
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

Bennoz wrote:Im buying you both one these

Is that borat's car...looks like it was made in kazackstan (sp?)
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

you don't know what a Citroen 2CV is?
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

MAD-FTO wrote:you don't know what a Citroen 2CV is?
Yeah.. what's it doing next to my ricer lol ??

Heh Bennoz, nothing wrong with the 33 gt-r! It's quicker than a 32 stock for stock and is much easier on the wallet lol.

And i'll hold you to that! I can do with another junker runabout (not that i think that particular junker will actually run lol). Buy you a case if it outlasts my 1990 Toyota camry :lol:

As for it being a coupe...it's still a 2 + 2 :P FWIW, V35 350GT sedans are going for 20k and damn they are soooo much value for money.

Thanks for the wishes, i've already had 4 people contact me about the car on SAU. I'll let it sit a bit longer and see if anyone offers a decent trade or cash etc.
Delvance
Veteran Mechanic

Post by Delvance »

Damn penis thing!.. lol