A test

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Astron_Boy »

Liscence plates are missing?

lol, no, i know... thats funny, reminds me of the Spruce Moose.

So wanna find out how both of those scenarios end.
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

homo's drive mx5's
you cant seriously think any male has any credability in any Mx5

case closed.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

khunjeng wrote:case closed.
:lol:

Its like "Mates dont let mates wear speedos - ever. Case closed"
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

Bennoz wrote:

lol

my mate and I drink at this joint quite often and one of his mates bought an MX5 a year ago. I said, listen I know your chick made u buy it (obviously) as its a homo car...then he climaed guys drive them. I said thats bs. So we started a count over a few months and found out of 50 mx5's we say only 3 had chick drivers....

so I concluded that its not only a homo car but its the car of choice for guys who take it up the arse from their chicks

I was in my FTO on the weekend and an odl guy rolled up at the lights in a new one...roof down even tough it had just pissed down for 3hrs. I said to him cos my wife was driving, mate are you *~delightful!~*? he abused me then zoom zoomed off. As he went away i thought to myself...f**k they are sh*t cars who the f**k would spend all that money on them?

rant over.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

khunjeng wrote:
Bennoz wrote:

lol

my mate and I drink at this joint quite often and one of his mates bought an MX5 a year ago. I said, listen I know your chick made you buy it (obviously) as its a homo car...then he climaed guys drive them. I said thats bs. So we started a count over a few months and found out of 50 mx5's we say only 3 had chick drivers....

so I concluded that its not only a homo car but its the car of choice for guys who take it up the arse from their chicks

I was in my FTO on the weekend and an odl guy rolled up at the lights in a new one...roof down even tough it had just pissed down for 3hrs. I said to him cos my wife was driving, mate are you *~delightful!~*? he abused me then zoom zoomed off. As he went away i thought to myself...f**k they are sh*t cars who the f**k would spend all that money on them?

rant over.
lol, zoom zoomed :lol:
zuihoujueding
Oldtimer

Post by zuihoujueding »

Congrats mate!!!! alwasy want to live in a proper house, not a stupid apartment with cramped garage.

Ohhh that metal bar is to stop visitors to step on the grass to get to the entrance! haha
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

zuihoujueding wrote:Congrats mate!!!! alwasy want to live in a proper house, not a stupid apartment with cramped garage.

Ohhh that metal bar is to stop visitors to step on the grass to get to the entrance! haha
umm, Bennoz thead perhaps about the half million dollars?
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

khunjeng wrote:

rant over.
Lol.. I'm surprised he didn't get out of the car and kick the sh*t out of you, that's what I would've done if I was him :P

But yea, fkn homo cars they are. I was talking to my workmate who said they'd look alrite if I you lowered it and put a body kit on it. I asked him if he sat down everytime he had to pee.
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

khunjeng wrote:I was in my FTO on the weekend and an odl guy rolled up at the lights in a new one...roof down even tough it had just pissed down for 3hrs. I said to him cos my wife was driving, mate are you *~delightful!~*? he abused me then zoom zoomed off. As he went away i thought to myself...f**k they are sh*t cars who the f**k would spend all that money on them?
Hahaha, had you had a few drinks at this point? Randomly opening the window & asking the fag in the car next to you if he takes a high hard one up the poop shute is pretty random, MX5 or not :lol:

Tend to agree thou. I hate a mate who drove one for years, every time we went to lunch during the week I'd cringe as he picked me up in his MX5... was orange too. I'd take me jacket with me & wrap my head in it as we looked like such a pair of chokky swordsmen it wasn't funny. He used to wear fancy suits too...
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

Bennoz wrote:Randomly opening the window & asking the fag in the car next to you if he takes a high hard one up the poop shute
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
khunjeng
Oldtimer

Post by khunjeng »

sublime19 wrote:
khunjeng wrote:

rant over.
Lol.. I'm surprised he didn't get out of the car and kick the sh*t out of you, that's what I would've done if I was him :P

uote]

you? lol you'll do what you normally do - nothing, and have a cry on some forum about it :P
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

Bennoz wrote:
khunjeng wrote:I was in my FTO on the weekend and an odl guy rolled up at the lights in a new one...roof down even tough it had just pissed down for 3hrs. I said to him cos my wife was driving, mate are you *~delightful!~*? he abused me then zoom zoomed off. As he went away i thought to myself...f**k they are sh*t cars who the f**k would spend all that money on them?
Hahaha, had you had a few drinks at this point? Randomly opening the window & asking the fag in the car next to you if he takes a high hard one up the poop shute is pretty random, MX5 or not :lol:

Tend to agree thou. I hate a mate who drove one for years, every time we went to lunch during the week I'd cringe as he picked me up in his MX5... was orange too. I'd take me jacket with me & wrap my head in it as we looked like such a pair of chokky swordsmen it wasn't funny. He used to wear fancy suits too...
A chef in my kitchen owns one!! Has his hair like elvis and he wears his motorbike jacket while his in the car! Douche and a half..... He's got a nice yamaha though - but he's still a bit ladida
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

khunjeng wrote:[

uote]

you? lol you'll do what you normally do - nothing, and have a cry on some forum about it :P
Haha I don't normally get pissed off, very easy going but when something gives me the sh*ts, I really click, especially when it's somebody on the road being a dikhead, I've gotten out of my car a couple of times in the middle of traffic :roll:

And yes, then I'll come to forum and bitch about it too Bahaha
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

sublime19 wrote:

uote]

Haha I don't normally get pissed off, very easy going but when something gives me the sh*ts, I really click, especially when it's somebody on the road being a dikhead, I've gotten out of my car a couple of times in the middle of traffic :roll:

You'd want to be careful mate.. it's only a matter of time before you end up on the receiving end of a crowbar .. or worse..

Even the old ladies you pick on might be packing ;)
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

one time, after a little road rage incident, my mate got out of his car at the lights to have a go at this guy. he stuck his head in the window, pulled the keys out of the ignition and threw them as far as he could into the dense long grass on the side of the road :lol:
took the guy a few seconds to comprehend what had happened. his face looked something like this = :|
[url=http://southeastimports.proboards.com/index.cgi][img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/44/l_120421ca52b74e9484c84e091ff04c71.jpg[/img][/url]
Melbourne street car scene ^^ represent the FTOs !!
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

mr-charisma wrote:
sublime19 wrote:

uote]

You'd want to be careful mate.. it's only a matter of time before you end up on the receiving end of a crowbar .. or worse..

Even the old ladies you pick on might be packing ;)
Haha.. Yea, I know what you mean. Most of the time I bottle it and let things slide but when I get really annoyed it all comes pouring out and I can't control myself, sh*t that pisses me off..

One example = about 4 weeks ago. Was driving to work, some dikhead tryhards in a CRX were right up my ass on the motorway, I couldn't change lanes so I just kept driving. They were right up my ass, I tapped my brakes twice to warn the to back off, then when I could I changed lanes and they changed lanes behind me and started tailgaiting me to piss me off for no reason.
I indicated to go back in the other lane (not fast, just normally) and started changing lanes and they stepped on it and cut me off really harshly, and as they drove by the guy in the passanger seat gave me the finger and yelled something I didn't hear. I just clicked it then, luckily they too the same exit I took to work, it was a T intersection and traffic was banked up, I jumped out of the car and told them to get the f*ck out, but thye just looked at me and fkn shat themselves. I was really losing it at this point so I just kicked the guys side view mirror and it came off, was dangling by wires. Pansies didn't do sh*t, I just drove off.
I just hate it when people act like they're all that, if you're really capable of doing something, you don't constantly try to prove it to the world, you do it when the need arises.
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

JD-3193 wrote:one time, after a little road rage incident, my mate got out of his car at the lights to have a go at this guy. he stuck his head in the window, pulled the keys out of the ignition and threw them as far as he could into the dense long grass on the side of the road :lol:
took the guy a few seconds to comprehend what had happened. his face looked something like this = :|
Done that, it is by far the best way to handle the situation. Better is to break the key off in the ignition then throw the rest away... but that is "willful destruction of property"
sublime19 wrote:One example = about 4 weeks ago. Was driving to work, some dikhead tryhards in a CRX were right up my ass on the motorway, I couldn't change lanes so I just kept driving. They were right up my ass, I tapped my brakes twice to warn the to back off, then when I could I changed lanes and they changed lanes behind me and started tailgaiting me to piss me off for no reason..
Look, this sh*t happens all the time, tapping the brakes works to a point, when they don't pay attention slam the f**kers on. When they hit you from behind they are automatically in the wrong.

That's when you get out and hit them (captive audience you know) and when the cops turn up you tell them how "there was a koala in front of me that startled me, I tried to slow down so it didn't damage my front bar. these f**kers were speeding up behind me and couldn't stop!"

Reason I am saying this is that they haven't really done anything to you yet. There can be severe consequences to damaging someones car (especially if they get good lawyers).

Be smart about it and take my advice... I learnt the hard way :(
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

FTEvolution wrote:when the cops turn up you tell them how "there was a koala in front of me that startled me,
lol, why does everyone outside Australia think there are Koalas and Kangaroos in the fricken backyard suburbs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Supplanter
Forum Moderator

Post by Supplanter »

MAD-FTO wrote:
FTEvolution wrote:when the cops turn up you tell them how "there was a koala in front of me that startled me,
lol, why does everyone outside Australia think there are Koalas and Kangaroos in the fricken backyard suburbs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
What are you talking about, I ride my kangaroo to work :scratch:
LED ALL the things.
mr-charisma
Oldtimer

Post by mr-charisma »

FTEvolution wrote:
JD-3193 wrote:one time, after a little road rage incident, my mate got out of his car at the lights to have a go at this guy. he stuck his head in the window, pulled the keys out of the ignition and threw them as far as he could into the dense long grass on the side of the road :lol:
Done that, it is by far the best way to handle the situation. Better is to break the key off in the ignition then throw the rest away... but that is "willful destruction of property"
sublime19 wrote:One example = about 4 weeks ago. Was driving to work, some dikhead tryhards in a CRX were right up my ass on the motorway, I couldn't change lanes so I just kept driving. They were right up my ass, I tapped my brakes twice to warn the to back off, then when I could I changed lanes and they changed lanes behind me and started tailgaiting me to piss me off for no reason..
Look, this sh*t happens all the time, tapping the brakes works to a point, when they don't pay attention slam the f**kers on. When they hit you from behind they are automatically in the wrong.

That's when you get out and hit them (captive audience you know) and when the cops turn up you tell them how "there was a koala in front of me that startled me, I tried to slow down so it didn't damage my front bar. these f**kers were speeding up behind me and couldn't stop!"

Reason I am saying this is that they haven't really done anything to you yet. There can be severe consequences to damaging someones car (especially if they get good lawyers).

Be smart about it and take my advice... I learnt the hard way :(
be even smarter & get your car insured for some massive amount first ;)