A test

From Ferrari's to Fiats, it happens in here.

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

J
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by J »

Supplanter wrote:
MAD-FTO wrote:
FTEvolution wrote:when the cops turn up you tell them how "there was a koala in front of me that startled me,
lol, why does everyone outside Australia think there are Koalas and Kangaroos in the fricken backyard suburbs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
What are you talking about, I ride my kangaroo to work :scratch:
Same i have a koala bear which does really well in stand still traffic, not too good on freeways though.

But pumps 80kw at the legs
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

MAD-FTO wrote:lol, why does everyone outside Australia think there are Koalas and Kangaroos in the fricken backyard suburbs. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Same reason the aussies always assume we are sheep f**kers :D:D

Wait a second... we are!
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

khunjeng wrote:you? lol you'll do what you normally do - nothing, and have a cry on some forum about it :P
bahahahah, owned
sublime19 wrote: jumped out of the car and told them to get the f*ck out, but thye just looked at me and fkn shat themselves. I was really losing it at this point so I just kicked the guys side view mirror and it came off, was dangling by wires. Pansies didn't do sh*t, I just drove off.
I just hate it when people act like they're all that, if you're really capable of doing something, you don't constantly try to prove it to the world, you do it when the need arises.
ohhhhh subbie your my hero. :roll:

FFS, you smashed somebodies mirror off cause they gave you the finger and cut you off. YOUR AN IDIOT. Your no better than them, in fact your worse. I cant wait for the day (and its gonna happen, if you continue this sh*t) that someone gets ouot and beats the living crap out of you....... or do you just pull this sh*t on nerdie little guys that you know you can beat up **shakes head in disgust**

or even better someone gets it on their camara phone and you go to jail and become "bubba's" little KNOB JOCKEY

GROW UP YOU TOOL
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I8A4RE wrote:
khunjeng wrote:you? lol you'll do what you normally do - nothing, and have a cry on some forum about it :P
bahahahah, owned
sublime19 wrote: jumped out of the car and told them to get the f*ck out, but thye just looked at me and fkn shat themselves. I was really losing it at this point so I just kicked the guys side view mirror and it came off, was dangling by wires. Pansies didn't do sh*t, I just drove off.
I just hate it when people act like they're all that, if you're really capable of doing something, you don't constantly try to prove it to the world, you do it when the need arises.

FFS, you smashed somebodies mirror off cause they gave you the finger and cut you off. YOUR AN IDIOT. Your no better than them, in fact your worse. I cant wait for the day (and its gonna happen, if you continue this sh*t) that someone gets ouot and beats the living crap out of you....... or do you just pull this sh*t on nerdie little guys that you know you can beat up **shakes head in disgust**

or even better someone gets it on their camara phone and you go to jail and become "bubba's" little KNOB JOCKEY

GROW UP YOU TOOL
Lol you would've done the same if you were me, they were harrassing me for a while. :roll:

And they weren't nerdy little kids, there was 3 of them in the car. Also I didn't start it so I couldn't have been picking on them u poof lol they just pissed me right off :?
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sublime19 wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:
bahahahah, owned

GROW UP YOU TOOL
Lol you would've done the same if you were me, they were harrassing me for a while. :roll:

And they weren't nerdy little kids, there was 3 of them in the car. Also I didn't start it so I couldn't have been picking on them you poof lol they just pissed me right off :?
oh come on you didnt even bite, i thought i was goning to get you all worked up over that one.......
CHRISTIANITY: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...
Cassf88
Mechanic

Post by Cassf88 »

i dont know if this was mentioned n im not going through the whole thread but is the guy on the right wearing a silver mask?
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

Cassf88 wrote:i dont know if this was mentioned n im not going through the whole thread but is the guy on the right wearing a silver mask?
That is awesome spotting!
On a sidey, the guy who's face you cannot see also on the right, has a band line around his head... another mask perhaps.

Seems a bit put on now you've mentioned!

DAMN. :lol:
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

I8A4RE wrote:
oh come on you didnt even bite, i thought i was goning to get you all worked up over that one.......
You forgot who you're talking to buddy, you can't sh*t stir the sh*t stirrer! :lol:
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sublime19 wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:
You forgot who you're talking to buddy, you can't sh*t stir the sh*t stirrer! :lol:
WHAT... you stir sh*t ewwwwwww :lol:
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

I8A4RE wrote:
sublime19 wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:
WHAT... you stir sh*t ewwwwwww :lol:
it's an ingredient in his chocolate milkshakes. gotta stir it in.
i won't tell you where the white milky bit comes from though 8O
[url=http://southeastimports.proboards.com/index.cgi][img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/44/l_120421ca52b74e9484c84e091ff04c71.jpg[/img][/url]
Melbourne street car scene ^^ represent the FTOs !!
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

LOL that reminds me of Happy Gilmore

"I eat pieces of sh!t like you for breakfast"

Happy: *Laughing* You eat pieces of sh!t for breakfast? :lol:
I8A4RE
QLD Coordinator

Post by I8A4RE »

sublime19 wrote:LOL that reminds me of Happy Gilmore

yeah f**k thats a good movie
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

I8A4RE wrote:

Conditioner is better, I keep the hair silky and smooth.
Stop looking at me Swan.
JD-3193
Grease Monkey

Post by JD-3193 »

MAD-FTO wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:

Stop looking at me Swan.
ahh billy madison.. also a good movie :)
[url=http://southeastimports.proboards.com/index.cgi][img]http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/44/l_120421ca52b74e9484c84e091ff04c71.jpg[/img][/url]
Melbourne street car scene ^^ represent the FTOs !!
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

Back to the original post.....ultimate fail :lol:

mx5's look pretty fruity, they look way too harmless to have any real appeal to a male. Although, as stated, Ive seen them in the possession of males in their 40, midlife crisis cars is what they are.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
yano
Mechanic

Post by yano »

JD-3193 wrote:
MAD-FTO wrote:
I8A4RE wrote:

Stop looking at me Swan.
ahh billy madison.. also a good movie :)
Oh it's you mr penguin..uh I see what's going on here :lol: awesome

My 2 cents (which is change from you mumma): MX5's styling is straight out *~dreamy~*. Like really dirty *~delightful!~*....like george michael in an airport toilet *~delightful!~* :? They handle good and do decently around a track, but everything else about them is sh*t. To the men that own one, go and get yourself chopped because driving a car like that has already taken away your balls.

As for roadrage, a bloke on the coast here got killed for getting out of his car after a road rage incident. I admit, I've fkn lost it before and have stomped and smashed the f**k out of a car and driver that tried to run me off the road. After seeing and hearing story's like that though, seriously has me thinking twice now about eve worrying about things like this...