Dstock's Bonfire

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

nvr2low
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by nvr2low »

1 mistake you just said haha on this forum is that your a girl haha now this is going to be around 10 pages long lmao
sublime19
Sooty!

Post by sublime19 »

You're about to learn how uncomfortable it's going to be sitting in the backseat of an FTO for 4 hours :?
I have to work - People on the dole depend on me.
Bennoz wrote:Meet Subby. The class leader & originator of post whoring... Although most of Subbys posts have 'content' :lol:
Bennoz wrote:They especially hate bonnets, they frisbee across the road & behead a pedestrian.
Lawso
Penis Fingers

Post by Lawso »

i had my car sideswiped this morning

so i'm unsure if i can go now.

i'm so pissed off...
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

^^^ damn that sux man

Same i just bought new wheels so i dont think i'll have enough petrol money to get there and back.

If so.... Can i hitch a ride off one of you guys? So badly wanna come
sg1991

Post by sg1991 »

sublime19 wrote:You're about to learn how uncomfortable it's going to be sitting in the backseat of an FTO for 4 hours :?
actually, ive sat in the backseat many times before. its not too bad if the person in the front passenger seats gives you feet space. and maybe we should soften the suspension.:roll:

but other than that, i get the whole backseat for myself. :D
Astron_Boy
Trolling Gen Y

Post by Astron_Boy »

jay6 wrote:^^^ damn that sux man

Same i just bought new wheels so i dont think i'll have enough petrol money to get there and back.

If so.... Can i hitch a ride off one of you guys? So badly wanna come
Where abouts you based?
If your Inner west or along the way may be able to pic you up, unsure of rear seat space yet.
Also I'm waking up REAL early. lol

Oh man, I'm trying so hard to not make some bad joke right now about the nice lady above and the back seat. :silent:
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

^^^ yeh im out blacktown way.... This is last resort though, but i need a backup just incase. I can always park my car at a mates house somewhere close to where you are.

Don't worry about backseat crookness... Theres enough room to lean over and lie down... Although if we are fast driving through corners i'll be bashed like hell. Damn fto's have nothing to hold onto @ the back :lol:

Thanks mate
koolio1234
Oldtimer

Post by koolio1234 »

I dont want to bring her^^^ she has no relation to the club, she just invited herself really, taking advantage of the fact that I have an fto. :roll:

Jay I can give you a lift if your willing to sit in the remaining back seat. Wont be driving to crazily. I'm taking 'NVdrifter' and possibly 'sg1991'. The option in open.
[img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww104/thekrevolution/FTOFINALSIGNATUREcopy.png[/img]
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

Would anyone want to take me and the missus if I dont have my car back by then? It just seems whenever its nearly finished another setback occurs. This time it was a gearbox coupling end I waited two weeks for being too long.. Very strange since the previous one was too short. :scratch:
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
xSlurpee
Oldtimer

Post by xSlurpee »

ill sell my car with a full tank of petrol + 60$ for a return trip petrol for 11 000$!!!!
Security Dude
Apprentice

Post by Security Dude »

what if it's raining, will the bonfire still be held ?
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

hey what coupling are you talking about bushido my manual box bolted straight onto my motor mate. which part do you need. do you mean the sandwhich plate as the auto and manual ones are the same.
bushido
Oldtimer

Post by bushido »

Well interesting story nv2low. The gearbox and driveshafts came out of a gpx. Gearbox went in. fitted all good. passengers side drivehsaft went in all fine too. Then it came to the drivers side drivehshaft. The gearbox end coupling on this was short and when it came to lock into place, it would slide in, then come out a bit where it would lock in. This left a 10mm gap where all the gearbox oil would leak out. Now with this info (as well as the mechanic telling me the gearbox had an lsd) I ordered the part (MR232225, lsd manual mivec drivers side end coupling) from Japan for 42000 yen. LOTS! It arrived and sat at the post office for a week because the fool contractor didnt leave a little slip in the mail box so yesterday I pick it up (after advice from Dstocks) and go and give it to the mechanic. He attempts to fit it and low and behold it is now too long, so when it locks in, the bit of the end coupling near the green thing is sticking out 10mm too long. There is definately a difference between the mivec and non mivec end couplings and again another difference with the ones with lsd. Now this leads me to believe that the lsd in there is not a version r and could possibly be a aftermarket one. In the case that it was a version r one, the part I ordered should have been a direct fit. As it obviously doesnt, the lsd in there is aftermarket (stripping the gearbox now) and in that case I need a non lsd mivec manual gear end coupling. Or worst case scenario, the internals of the gearbox (im thinking hemisphere??) have been messed with. At this stage I will wait for what the mechanic finds and go from there. I dont see why they cant just modify my part that I supplied but that is another rant. Frankly the cost if enormous as it stands right now. Dont know what to do
###########Unofficially the loudest FTO in NSW???##########
sg1991

Post by sg1991 »

koolio1234 wrote:I dont want to bring her^^^ she has no relation to the club, she just invited herself really, taking advantage of the fact that I have an fto. :roll:
like i said, im 'maybe' coming.
Bennoz
National President

Post by Bennoz »

bushido wrote:Well interesting story nv2low. The gearbox and driveshafts came out of a gpx. Gearbox went in. fitted all good. passengers side drivehsaft went in all fine too. Then it came to the drivers side drivehshaft. The gearbox end coupling on this was short and when it came to lock into place, it would slide in, then come out a bit where it would lock in. This left a 10mm gap where all the gearbox oil would leak out. Now with this info (as well as the mechanic telling me the gearbox had an lsd) I ordered the part (MR232225, lsd manual mivec drivers side end coupling) from Japan for 42000 yen. LOTS! It arrived and sat at the post office for a week because the fool contractor didnt leave a little slip in the mail box so yesterday I pick it up (after advice from Dstocks) and go and give it to the mechanic. He attempts to fit it and low and behold it is now too long, so when it locks in, the bit of the end coupling near the green thing is sticking out 10mm too long. There is definately a difference between the mivec and non mivec end couplings and again another difference with the ones with lsd. Now this leads me to believe that the lsd in there is not a version r and could possibly be a aftermarket one. In the case that it was a version r one, the part I ordered should have been a direct fit. As it obviously doesnt, the lsd in there is aftermarket (stripping the gearbox now) and in that case I need a non lsd mivec manual gear end coupling. Or worst case scenario, the internals of the gearbox (im thinking hemisphere??) have been messed with. At this stage I will wait for what the mechanic finds and go from there. I dont see why they cant just modify my part that I supplied but that is another rant. Frankly the cost if enormous as it stands right now. Dont know what to do
Call Herman @ Envy Imports Steve. They lost one of mine when the LSD went in & they had to make one up to fit. He'll tell you what they did.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

sh*t i hope mine go in ok mate i dunno what drive shafts or what box i got man haha bought them from japan mate so i hope they bloody go in. i better try them tommorow i think
J
Oldtimer

Post by J »

koolio1234 wrote:I dont want to bring her^^^ she has no relation to the club, she just invited herself really, taking advantage of the fact that I have an fto. :roll:

Jay I can give you a lift if your willing to sit in the remaining back seat. Wont be driving to crazily. I'm taking 'NVdrifter' and possibly 'sg1991'. The option in open.
Thanks for the offer madfto and khalil - i'll repost my decision on thursday when i get paid LOL

You reckon $150 on petrol will be ok, there and back? So cheap in these coming weeks, ive got insurance, rego and i just impulsed on new wheels :roll: :facepalm:
Lawso
Penis Fingers

Post by Lawso »

i'm still in

car is still drivable

CAN'T SOMEONE PLEASE DO THE JOB PROPERLY SO I CAN GET RID OF THE MOTHER F**KING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
borntospeed
Apprentice

Post by borntospeed »

hi guys, count me in too.

can we please confirm the time and place to meet up? i got a little confused reading the thread... btw, i live in alexandria so homebush is not too bad, or like banktown is fine as well... can we meet at a location where its central enuff for everyone to make it by 6am? 5am sounds unrealistic... 3am is just absurd... might as well take no doze and pull an all nighter...
Owner of a 95 manual white FTO (LOO00X)
Tippin
Oldtimer

Post by Tippin »

borntospeed, do you have a grey fto, black racing stripes?