Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

RallyMad
Oldtimer
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Toowomba Mini Meet 01 March 2009

Post by RallyMad »

Hi all,

Had a good little meet up here a few weeks ago and I've been to lazy to ge the photos up. So this is me finally getting organised, pics up. All of these 4 guys are members on here now, if your one of them please post up so I can remember everyones forum tag.

Cheers
Garth

It was great to catch up with everyone cause I hadn't been out for ages. Oh and Kahael congrats on a great buy! How did the stereo install go? I hope the degreaser smell has gone away now. Nice colour choice too ;)
kl95fto
Grease Monkey

Post by kl95fto »

hay garth if thats how u spell it yeah degreser smell gone now oil burning from leak smell lol goes in in few days 2 replave rocker seals and cam seals ect.

stereo is pumpin and it better be for 2k lol how do i post pictures i dont know how lol

any 1 who is looking the gpx with chromies is my ride lol
pete_gpx
Mechanic

Post by pete_gpx »

Damn, those photos really don't show up the dirt on my car, awesome. :D

Good work, Garth, great pictures.
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

SOB! GPR97 got my wheels :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

FTEvolution wrote:SOB! GPR97 got my wheels :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Yep, had them for nearly 2 years now. Although I only got 17's yours looked like 18's aren't they? I get rubbing with 17"s so I know 18's wouldn't have worked.

:lol: :lol: No problem Pete hahaha

Kahael, hope the seal fix goes well, looking forward to seeing your stereo install next tiem I see you. I think there will be another one of these meets this Sunday if your interested.
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

kl95fto wrote:hay garth if thats how you spell it yeah degreser smell gone now oil burning from leak smell lol goes in in few days 2 replave rocker seals and cam seals ect.

stereo is pumpin and it better be for 2k lol how do i post pictures i dont know how lol

any 1 who is looking the gpx with chromies is my ride lol
Tp post pics mate there are 2 ways.

Either just open a gallery page under users rides on this website and direct people to it or if you want photos in threads you'll need to upload the pics to an image hosting website like imageshack or photobucket. I use photobucket. Then your photobucket or imageshack page will give you a link you can put in forums to show the photo.
FTEvolution
Oldtimer

Post by FTEvolution »

RallyMad wrote:
Yep, had them for nearly 2 years now. Although I only got 17's yours looked like 18's aren't they? I get rubbing with 17"s so I know 18's wouldn't have worked.

Kahael, hope the seal fix goes well, looking forward to seeing your stereo install next tiem I see you. I think there will be another one of these meets this Sunday if your interested.
Mine WERE 18's, don't have them any more... I am just running with standard Legnum VR4 wheels atm, look *~dreamy~* unfortunately, but what can ya do in these tough times? :? 8O :cry:
[img]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z285/ftevolution/ftevolution-1.jpg[/img]

Smooth and sleepy

All of lifes problems can be cured with a 6A13TT
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

FTEvolution wrote:
RallyMad wrote:

Mine WERE 18's, don't have them any more... I am just running with standard Legnum VR4 wheels atm, look *~dreamy~* unfortunately, but what can ya do in these tough times? :? 8O :cry:
Your 18's looked awesome. Said to hear they're gone :( But I'm with you on the hard times front. I've been unemployed since September last year and just at the moment can't seemt o get another job. Means I can hardly drive the FTO due to the belt issues that I've got. I think it needs a new power steering pump which is definately going to have to wait until I'm at least working. :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

mate i got a power sterring pump u can have mate it came of my fto and worked perfectly fine
RallyMad
Oldtimer

Post by RallyMad »

nvr2low wrote:mate i got a power sterring pump you can have mate it came of my fto and worked perfectly fine
Thanks mate. I might take you up on that but for now I wouldn't even be able to pay for postage.
nvr2low
Oldtimer

Post by nvr2low »

yh no worrys man i will keep it for you buddy just pay for the postage and it will be all good buddy.