Apprentice
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Post by Oragami »

It's awesome~~ :D
Blk-Jet
Grease Monkey

Post by Blk-Jet »

hey guys,

i live in Bulleen, so i'm nice n close to all you guys. A meeting would be good sometime for our little area. We can hang out at blacky maccas with all the "full sick c**nts mate" :P

ACtually i'll pass if we plan that :)

How bout this weekend?
hawka64

Post by hawka64 »

Haha actually I was thinking of *maybe* offering him $2 off a pair of runners in exchange for the opportunity to, uh, borrow his shiny FTO for a weekend or four.

WHAT A DEAL!

:wink:
Boney
Apprentice

Post by Boney »

ooo.. i need shoes!! .... gimmie gimmie!!

:wink:
GPXXX
Oldtimer

Post by GPXXX »

Boney wrote:
Are you two going to get a room?
Bwhahahahaha!!!
SO WHAT IF WE ARE?? WANNA THREESOME?? :P :P C'mon... it's mutually beneficial afterall... :wink: sounds like Mark needs some shoes, so maybe he's interested to join us - i'll just make a booking for a king-sized bedroom eh?? LMAO...

hmmm... time to take the whip outta my box in the garage... "WHO'S the DADDY HUH? WHO'S YA DADDY BIATCH???" :wink::D
fuhrer
Apprentice

Post by fuhrer »

hey guys im from doncaster as well... but nope havent seen any FTO's around.... ill keep my eye out for yas...
THE FUHRER
Babycass

Post by Babycass »

hey guys... i am kinda belongs to east and south east suburb....i always go to box hill, glen waverley, mt waverley, caulfield, clayton, burwood a lot.... i am also on blackburn road, clayton part, near monash.

i see some black and white FTO on the street quite often, but don't know where they from...one in particular make me wonder......

EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT between 8-11pm, in albert park, there is always a black FTO with nice wheels hang around there, didn't really go through your car's details, but if u r here, drop me a line :wink:
Chrisp
Apprentice

Post by Chrisp »

hey lads,
i live in camberwell, so if you ever plan on a meet give me an email, ill be in :)
catcha
EURO
Oldtimer

Post by EURO »

hi babycass
I have a white FTO, park it in monash uni on sundays.....live in blackburn and often in boxhill, and some of the places you have mentioned...
number plate RYE ..... and 17inch AMG wheels...
Babycass

Post by Babycass »

Hi Euro,

Nice meeting u here...mine is grey with Hiro spoiler. See who will find each other on the road first with these limited tips... hehehe! :P