Adelaide/South australia

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

KatieFTO
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

Adelaide/South australia

Post by KatieFTO »

Who agrees we all need to talk more/do more!
=D
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

been trying.

doesnt work

:cry:
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

+1 to that
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

hey, we saw each other once... :?

and now we work across the road from each other. its a start... oh, and i'm buying a house down the road from an fto owner. don't know if they're a part of the club though... red/davoren park... if that helps...
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

thats good mate :D
actually we will have to catch up pm me your number man
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

haha see now your mingeling =D
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

we're workin on it! :D
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

hey guys, im goin up to mt lofty again saturday, with a few mates and their rides. if your interested, pm me.

Hope to see some club members up there. :D
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

Robbie wrote:hey guys, im goin up to mt lofty again saturday, with a few mates and their rides. if your interested, pm me.

Hope to see some club members up there. :D

id be down
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

pm me your number and il let you noe what time and where to meet by friday. :D :D :D
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

haha doneee :) fixed my front bar just in time lol...well half fixed
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

ok guys. a reminder about tomorrow night. if your interested in joining us, pm me your number and il contact you.

We're meeting up at maccas in frewville, glen osmond rd, at 7.30pm. then we're off to mt lofty and the surrounds... for those that love driving, and want to meet up with some other members it should be a good time. :D
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

Robbie wrote:ok guys. a reminder about tomorrow night. if your interested in joining us, pm me your number and il contact you.

We're meeting up at maccas in frewville, glen osmond rd, at 7.30pm. then we're off to mt lofty and the surrounds... for those that love driving, and want to meet up with some other members it should be a good time. :D
Yeah thats right you make this on the night of my party so i cant go! haha owwwhh :(
My cars really effied up at the moment anyway though haha since offf just before.wiring sucks! :( any one no a good place to get it fixed?
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

KatieFTO wrote:
Robbie wrote:ok guys. a reminder about tomorrow night. if your interested in joining us, pm me your number and il contact you.

Yeah thats right you make this on the night of my party so i cant go! haha owwwhh :(
My cars really effied up at the moment anyway though haha since offf just before.wiring sucks! :( any one no a good place to get it fixed?
whats the prob?

@robbie sorry mate not gonna make as i said the other day tonight is night i put the ring on her finger :? but was good to meet you
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

its all good guys. its happening next saturday now intstead. same time, same day, same meet. just msg me, or pm me if you havnt got my number.

so katie, happy birthday for tomorrow, and tim, great work man, im happy for you two. Congrats. :D :D :D

And i hope to see the two of you next weekend.
vipfto
Forum Moderator

Post by vipfto »

Robbie wrote:its all good guys. its happening next saturday now intstead. same time, same day, same meet. just msg me, or pm me if you havnt got my number.

so katie, happy birthday for tomorrow, and tim, great work man, im happy for you two. Congrats. :D :D :D

thanks mate and yeah we are now engaged so life is all downhill from now :lol: , next week might be a struggle as rugby 7`s are on :D
( i love the game) but im taking friday off this week so if you want me to check out your car properly I have plenty of time then and will be happy to go cruise then too
FTO GR-TURBO
172KW ATW @ 11PSI
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

Robbie wrote:its all good guys. its happening next saturday now intstead. same time, same day, same meet. just msg me, or pm me if you havnt got my number.

Thank you ! :) I have a huge hangover to prove it haha yuck. haha and yay for next saturday. I fixed my car to.Spend a while yesterday fiddling around with all the wiring and stuff seems to be ok now.
Mel_star_1
Grease Monkey

Post by Mel_star_1 »

Are you serious a cruise on saturday night!! Awwww i'm always out saturday nights, what about friday night?? i'd be down for that :D
[img]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/mel_star_1/melstar2ip8.jpg[/img]
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Post by KatieFTO »

Mel_star_1 wrote:Are you serious a cruise on saturday night!! Awwww i'm always out saturday nights, what about friday night?? i'd be down for that :D
Hey Mel
Just saying hi casue I havn't spoken to you before :) good taste in cars!
see every one at a cruise soon hopefully =D
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

hey mel, pm me your number and il see what can be arranged.

i think if everyone pm's me what their best day is out of friday/saturday/sunday plus time's, il try and figure something out.
i'm really trying to meet all the sa crew, plus have a fun night. it fell through last week, cos every single person had a genuine reason too (some having their bday party, some popping the question, some nearly losing their licence :lol: )