whats new with ftoaust SA??

Cruises, Meeting's and State Specific Information

Moderators: IMC, Club Staff

glamorous
Grease Monkey
jedwabna poszewka promocja

whats new with ftoaust SA??

Post by glamorous »

hello guys! My god theres a lot of new pple on here. for the ones that know us no need for an introduction, for all the pple that dont know us, we are a b.f and g.f couple who both own ftos, have had our ftos for quite along time now but sadly have not done much to them.
Anyways to everyone else that know us, we would LOVE to catch up with uz, we really miss u guys. We always had a fantastic time wether it be cruises, catching up to fix our cars, or sparhawks ever famous parties (kick ass parties hahaha) and steves asking about travis.. Where has he gone???
We dont have our pc's working at the moment so again we are using our fones. . but ill keep trying to check and see wats happening. Alright u guys take care and hopefully we will see ya all soon!

Till next time..
Glamorous and phantom...
KatieFTO
Grease Monkey

Re: whats new with ftoaust SA??

Post by KatieFTO »

Just saying hey :)
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

saying hey, i've been here for a a bit now. anyway, if you wanna catch up with some of us, come to the cruise this weekend. pm me your numbers and il get back to you with times and routes.

hope to see you there! :D
glamorous
Grease Monkey

Post by glamorous »

this makes us feel like newbies..theres so many new pple we dont know. Ok well whens the cruise?? if its sunday am we might not be able to go because we have a 21st on sat night, but wherever u guys finish up maybe let us know and we might meet up later on. And sat for us we cant do. But frm what i remember cruises r usually on sundays. Ok robbie will pm new numbers.

and hello to katefto, hopefully u will make it to cruse and we can meet everyone.. If we go.. later on though..
Robbie
Mechanic

Post by Robbie »

:facepalm: damn it. its sat. 730pm.
it wasnt a club cruise to start with, just me and my mate. i wanted to get some people from the club to come though, so i posted the other day and time a few days ago. i've been really hanging to meet everyone. seemed like a good time to do it.
phantom
Grease Monkey

Post by phantom »

[quote="Robbie"]:facepalm: damn it. its sat. 730pm.

its all good robbie we can always go on the next cruise the thing is if you change it and we dont show cos of our hang over lol !!! then we will feel bad.

what im trying to say is its good to be back and the club will c a lot more of us. ciao for now.
Topic written by a Sexy Wog Yeah Baby!